Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 12-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZukiTh View Post
Most ignorant comment in a while. Congrats.
Really? You think? I could have done better. Like:

Do you believe the following? ... In September 1823, Joseph Smith was visited by a heavenly messenger named Moroni?, in the same way that angels often appeared to Church leaders in the New Testament. Moroni informed Joseph that God had a work for him to do and told him that a record of the ancient inhabitants of the American continent was buried in a nearby hill. He stated that the record contained the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

In September 1827, Joseph received the record, which was written on thin plates of gold. Joseph translated the book into English by the inspiration? of God and called the book the Book of Mormon. It is named after Mormon?, an ancient prophet who compiled the sacred? record. The book verifies, as another testament of Christ, the reality and divinity of Jesus Christ. It is, then, a second witness that affirms the truth of the Bible. Since its publishing in 1830, the Book of Mormon has blessed the lives of millions of people through its powerful message about Jesus Christ and His gospel.

Or I could have asked: Do you think the Mormon Church got it wrong when in 1978 when they finally allowed blacks to be ordained into the priesthood? (Seriously, it took until 1978 for that to happen)

Or how about: Do you think it's possible that it might just be God's will to have a 55 year old man marry a 15 year old girl?

Or even better: Hey ZukiTh, Why don't you suck a fart out of my asshole?

See. I knew I could do better.

I'm just more than a little curious what a Mormon is doing listening to KATG who supports gay marriage.

I guess if one could believe that some dude in 1823 found some Golden plates written in an unknown language near his home in Manchester, NY guided there by an angel named Moroni then that same person could believe that.....

Glitter is Evil

Waves attack

Robots should be destroyed

And butt plugs are AWESOME !!!

I will believe the last four long before I ever think Joseph Smith was anything besides a delusional conman.

jmac_katg: I AM A RESPECTABLE MOTHER!!!

Rhian73: I need to remember that next time my uterus decides to shed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
WAIT.....

Did you just call Keith a delusional conman?
Delusional.....Maybe. Conman.......not yet. But if he can start a "Church of the Latter Day HUAR" and get some extra cash for some new equipment and more KATG events than I'm for it. If Scientology can get tax exempt status why not the HUAR church?
Old 12-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

HAHA! you're mormon
Old 12-03-2008, 03:03 AM   #14 (permalink)

So I take it this person didn't ask for tech help? I still haven't read the wall of text that is the OP, but the replies are fun.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

I think by Mormon she mean's her parents are Mormon. She posted on the Sex Toy thread. End of story.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post

I'm an atheist and I never get malicious software.
amen.

what a creep. does he have nothing else to do?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreygrrl View Post

???? Any answers ???
If you are still having problems, try going to Geeks to Go! - Tech experts answer your questions
Register for their forums and post in the Malware section. It's free and they will guide you step by step in cleaning your bf's computer. I just finished cleaning what appears to be the same virus off my computer this past weekend using their site.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #18 (permalink)

You know, you could try to tried and true approach of turning things around and blaming him. Something like:

"Well, if you were smart and bought a mac in the first place this would have never happened".

Then, give him the silent treatment for a while. Keep in mind, Christmas is just around the corner. He will feel bad and buy you a mac for your own use.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #19 (permalink)

LMAO! i call it majic underwear too thanks that really made my day
Old 12-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambboy View Post
Really? You think? I could have done better. Like:

Do you believe the following? ... In September 1823, Joseph Smith was visited by a heavenly messenger named Moroni?, in the same way that angels often appeared to Church leaders in the New Testament. Moroni informed Joseph that God had a work for him to do and told him that a record of the ancient inhabitants of the American continent was buried in a nearby hill. He stated that the record contained the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

In September 1827, Joseph received the record, which was written on thin plates of gold. Joseph translated the book into English by the inspiration? of God and called the book the Book of Mormon. It is named after Mormon?, an ancient prophet who compiled the sacred? record. The book verifies, as another testament of Christ, the reality and divinity of Jesus Christ. It is, then, a second witness that affirms the truth of the Bible. Since its publishing in 1830, the Book of Mormon has blessed the lives of millions of people through its powerful message about Jesus Christ and His gospel.

Or I could have asked: Do you think the Mormon Church got it wrong when in 1978 when they finally allowed blacks to be ordained into the priesthood? (Seriously, it took until 1978 for that to happen)

Or how about: Do you think it's possible that it might just be God's will to have a 55 year old man marry a 15 year old girl?

Or even better: Hey ZukiTh, Why don't you suck a fart out of my asshole?

See. I knew I could do better.

I'm just more than a little curious what a Mormon is doing listening to KATG who supports gay marriage.

I guess if one could believe that some dude in 1823 found some Golden plates written in an unknown language near his home in Manchester, NY guided there by an angel named Moroni then that same person could believe that.....

Glitter is Evil

Waves attack

Robots should be destroyed

And butt plugs are AWESOME !!!

I will believe the last four long before I ever think Joseph Smith was anything besides a delusional conman.

Thanks to "yerabiggerjokefool" I will no longer be acknowledging (or honestly reading) these types of messages lol. Sorry, I just dont understand why people feel the need to question what's mine for me.

FYI for those who are possibly wondering (I am not part of the reorganized LDS church but of the one that excommunitcated the ones who wanted to remain polygamist

Last edited by aubreygrrl; 12-03-2008 at 01:35 PM.