Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

awwwwwww!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)

I have sex twice a week but I think about it everyday.

Last edited by bowyia; 05-07-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK YOU! And welcome to the forums.

I don't have sex as often as I used to but I don't consider it a priority in my life anymore. However, the person I am having sex with is someone who came back into my life after a 13-year absence. I apologize for nothing.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I am pretty normal and I don't have as much sex as I could/should/want to have but when I do its awesome and absofuckinglutely enough to make me a happy person
Old 05-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'll be married for 20 years in October and we have sex on a regular basis.

Actually, I'll say something about this. For a while I wasn't haven't sex as often as I wanted. I'd be fine with having sex pretty much all the time. Since I was "always" ready, I was expecting my wife to make it clear when she was ready. She hardly ever did. One day I told her, "this isn't working." I told her that I was taking control of this situation. We would now have sex on a regular basis. I would give her notice of when it was happening. Sometimes there would be instructions, sometimes there would not.

I couldn't have hoped that it worked out as well as it has. I'm sure to some people it sounds stale and boring and non-spontaneous. It isn't. Okay, maybe it's not spontaneous, but better that than not happening to my liking at all! And the foreplay starts in my mind as soon as I tell her what and when our next time together will be (really before that while my plans are churning). And I've found that she responds much more also. She knows something is happening and she's more into it. No more do we have, "uh, tonight?" Which is a complete turn off!

The first part, stale and boring, couldn't be further from the case! It's hot and adventurous and playful. I've improved my life immensely.

If you don't like what's going on in your life YOU CAN make it better. Just grab it by the balls and say GO!
Old 05-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

Firstly: Face and Punkn, I was mesmerized; couldn't tear my eyes away. I felt your cadence from across the room. My breath caught and released in time. ...

mm

Now then, I'm pursuing a new sexual partner. Had my eye on this guy for about 2 years and now that I'm good and single I said 'fuck it' and asked him out. Waiting on a dude is fastly becoming not my style. He's into me. He said yes. Now it's a matter of when. I'm all tingly with anticipation.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

I'm quasi Normal and had sex. Coming out of a 5 year sexless heartbreak/career advancement/too unfocused funk. Trying online dating for the first time since I never meet anybody and have been getting regular tit and ass picture texts from a girl all week. Pretty sure the dry spell ends Saturday.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

I'm normalish and I have sex. The last time I had sex was a few weeks ago. I met a girl at a bar, she was very curious about me, and wasn't afraid to ask questions (like a real life Ask A Cripple thread). At some point she said something along the lines of "I want to see how you live" and I said "howabout now?" The deal was sealed.
This was my first pickup from a bar kind of thing, usually it takes me longer. I'm proud.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
I'm normalish and I have sex. The last time I had sex was a few weeks ago. I met a girl at a bar, she was very curious about me, and wasn't afraid to ask questions (like a real life Ask A Cripple thread). At some point she said something along the lines of "I want to see how you live" and I said "howabout now?" The deal was sealed.
This was my first pickup from a bar kind of thing, usually it takes me longer. I'm proud.
I'm not gonna lie, James. I feel a little jealous of this girl.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacey.ATX View Post
I'm not gonna lie, James. I feel a little jealous of this girl.
You know you have a standing invitation to come and see how I live any time my dear