Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 03:23 AM   #541 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsanddoors View Post
you just had to 1up Jorjo, didnt ya Bebe?
Meh, I'm havin a whore-day
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:23 AM   #542 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsanddoors View Post
you just had to 1up Jorjo, didnt ya Bebe?
yah - and people think I'm the hooer .... ???


/shrug
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:24 AM   #543 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Meh, I'm havin a whore-day
"day" ????
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 04:16 AM   #544 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Posts: 4,704
Smile wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
My morning so far...

Attachment 29728

Attachment 29729
Fuck.

Mr. Bebe is one lucky mister
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #545 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
We went from Rome to Florence today.

We didn't have much time to do anything except wander around before the sun went down...

At the river

P1030277.jpg

At the Duomo

P1030291.jpg

Last edited by Bebe; 12-26-2007 at 10:59 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 12:35 PM   #546 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Meagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Posts: 0
Right, so here's my pics from Florence.
Very exciting!


Meagle beside the Arno River
DSCF3464.jpg


The Arno River with town in the background
DSCF3465.jpg
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #547 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
william's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: McMurdo Station
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
We went from Rome to Florence today.
Train, I take it?

How was the Roma Termini station? Madhouse? Did you do reserved seats or not? I did unreserved once and never again - this was years back and from what I remember we wound up sitting apart from each other.

Also never liked the little amount of room they provide for luggage. Like zero overhead and everyone piles their bags up front. Paranoid me, I wind up spending the trip looking out for my luggage.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #548 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by william View Post
Train, I take it?

How was the Roma Termini station? Madhouse? Did you do reserved seats or not? I did unreserved once and never again - this was years back and from what I remember we wound up sitting apart from each other.

Also never liked the little amount of room they provide for luggage. Like zero overhead and everyone piles their bags up front. Paranoid me, I wind up spending the trip looking out for my luggage.
Termini is awesome, full of all sorts of interesting people. The thing I love about train stations is that they are full of all the different sorts of people that you can meet in a city. Great for people watching.

The train was great, but you are right about the lack of luggage room. Luckily we had a helpful manly man in our carriage who nicely arranged all the ladies bags for them
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:21 PM   #549 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Meagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
The train was great, but you are right about the lack of luggage room. Luckily we had a helpful manly man in our carriage who nicely arranged all the ladies bags for them
I don't know what train you were on.
But the one Jo and I were on had HEAPPSSS of overhead luggage space.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:23 PM   #550 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagle View Post
I don't know what train you were on.
But the one Jo and I were on had HEAPPSSS of overhead luggage space.
Ok fine, I'll admit it, I have a HUGE pack
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger