Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 09:31 PM   #131 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
that argument makes no sense.
Wow, really? I can't begin to imagine putting together a show like Keith and the Girl, then topping it with not just one marathon, but two. I remember the first marathon had a few lag spots where they were hoping on fans to call or write to keep it going. This time the flow was great, the guests were great, and I was sad to see it end! I didn't need to buy 5 books, but I did because I am happy to support these good people and their endeavors. I want to continue to enjoy them, and hopefully there will be another marathon in the future.

BTW, I watched "Live on a Big Boat" again today. It really makes me sad to know I have never been to a live event. These just look like too much fun!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #132 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
I understand the withdrawls some of ya are feeling. Last night as the show was on it's 76th hour, I was thinking, "I got a few more hours in me, c'mon guys." But realistically? If you were paying attention, it sounds like the studio is awfully close to Keith and Chemda's room (which is also why they won't be lending out the studio for the Matt Bray morning zoo podcast). It was also starting to stank up in there, and the lower part of the house was beginning to look like a shipping container from China. (Maybe that's a NY thing: every few years a shipping container from China seems to wash up in Brooklyn with a bunch of half dead illegals packed in like sardines).
With that in mind, I'd donate to help them pay for a big guest house somewhere for them to do a marathon in the future. I would love a segment of "ask a cripple," a Miss KATG pageant, or anything else that can come of a big motherfuckin Party! Super Party!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #133 (permalink)
Senior Member
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
BrianAlt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 4,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
It really makes me sad to know I have never been to a live event. These just look like too much fun!
Wellllll....COME!!!! There's one coming up, you know!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #134 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
that argument makes no sense.
You're pretty much wrong here. The argument makes perfect sense. It's kinda like a 12 year old saying "NASCAR doesn't seem that hard" and someone saying, "Hey, learn how to drive first." You see?

Of course not, you're a butt plug. Your head is, by definition, up an ass.

Edit: I used 12 year old because where I am they can't drive. If that is different where you are from (upyourasslandia?) please substitute a younger than driving age.

Last edited by thepetek; 03-04-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Responding to aboriginal, trying to be cognizant of its culture.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #135 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
You're pretty much wrong here. The argument makes perfect sense. It's kinda like a 12 year old saying "NASCAR doesn't seem that hard" and someone saying, "Hey, learn how to drive first." You see?

Of course not, you're a butt plug. Your head is, by definition, up an ass.

Edit: I used 12 year old because where I am they can't drive. If that is different where you are from (upyourasslandia?) please substitute a younger than driving age.
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #136 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
butt plugs sure do have a lot to be upset and angry about. sheesh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #137 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydizzle View Post
butt plugs sure do have a lot to be upset and angry about. sheesh.
i'm not upset at all. just asked a simple question: if you can take sleep breaks wouldn't it be possible to do a marathon for a week or more?

you guys seem to be the angry ones.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:28 AM   #138 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
DWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
You have absolutely no reference point from which to judge what is and isn't hard in podcasting. There is no logical fallacy in you saying "podcasting for a week doesn't seem that hard", it's just that your opinion has absolutely no value because whatever "seems" to you about podcasting is entirely baseless. Had you tried to do a single podcast, as McNally suggested, your opinion would gain slight value because you will have had a relevant experience on the topic on which you are opining.

Go back to the dumb threads where you make opinions about complex topics without necessary knowledge or credentials. Where you can use expressions like "logical fallacy" and not have it be this easy to point out how fucking dumb and intellectually lazy you are.
__________________
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:54 AM   #139 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
No, it makes no sense. Just because the 12 year-old doesnt know how to drive doesn't mean NASCAR is hard. Logical fallacy, ever heard of one?
Nice troll. Poor logic. Worse reading comprehension.

You are the 12 year old:

You do not know how hard driving or NASCAR driving is. You don't even know if there is a difference between the two.

You are the non podcaster:

You do not know if podcasting once per day is harder than podcasting constantly for 76 hours.

"If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock "
and then you shit yourself.

Don't use big words around me like 'logical' or 'fallacy' or 'the' til you learn what the fuck reading comprehension is.

Man, all you're good for is being shoved up someone's ass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:56 AM   #140 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Nice troll. Poor logic. Worse reading comprehension.

You are the 12 year old:

You do not know how hard driving or NASCAR driving is. You don't even know if there is a difference between the two.

You are the non podcaster:

You do not know if podcasting once per day is harder than podcasting constantly for 76 hours.

"If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck from Mr. Spock "
and then you shit yourself.

Don't use big words around me like 'logical' or 'fallacy' or 'the' til you learn what the fuck reading comprehension is.

Man, all you're good for is being shoved up someone's ass.
Let me say it in a way you might understand:

jus cuz i don have xperience 2 do a podcast dont mean wut i say iz wrong. can u understan now? thatz a logical phallacy.

If you think I'm wrong give some reasons. That's what I was asking for in the first place.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger