Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 AM   #151 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Ok. I didn't read your previous post. I guess you claim it's hard because the studio is close to their bedroom.

Anyway, I think we agree. My statement B is true.
C is unproven and doesnt follow from statements A and B.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #152 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Dude, try to do a single podcast that's one hour long which anyone would want to listen to. Then worry about how hard marathons are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
that argument makes no sense.
Point is, McNally's argument makes perfect sense. He's telling you that one hour podcasts that are worth listening to are hard. Hell, ask Dawn, ask Drew. Point is when you listen to the AM dial, the 12-3 guy isn't trying to sleep in the next room while the 3-6 guy is occasionally screaming.

Tomorrow you stay at work an extra hour. If you're per hour, tell em you're not gonna put in for it. If you're salaried, no big deal, right? Same rules, stay an hour after that. What's the big deal?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:58 AM   #153 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Ok. I didn't read your previous post. I guess you claim it's hard because the studio is close to their bedroom. .
Well, no, that's not all I said, but at least you get a partial on the reading comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Anyway, I think we agree. My statement B is true.
C is unproven and doesnt follow from statements A and B.
Sentence 1 is not true. 2 is true. 3 is true, though lacks a proper ' . Logically.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:59 AM   #154 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Ok, so the argument is that their sleep is disturbed while others run the show. I get it.

So my question of whether it is hard or not has been answered.

Thank you. You can go to sleep now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 AM   #155 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Ok, so the argument is that their sleep is disturbed while others run the show. I get it.

So my question of whether it is hard or not has been answered.

Thank you. You can go to sleep now.
You learned nothing. You should at least apologize. to McNally, who made a perfectly logical statement. I can't sleep yet, nor give you the last word. Your bullshit is too easy to find on the forums to let this go.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:19 AM   #156 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Rhian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Ok, so the argument is that their sleep is disturbed while others run the show. I get it.

So my question of whether it is hard or not has been answered.

Thank you. You can go to sleep now.
What do you expect in a 3 day long podcast? Team effort much?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #157 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
Quote:
You learned nothing. You should at least apologize. to McNally, who made a perfectly logical statement. I can't sleep yet, nor give you the last word. Your bullshit is too easy to find on the forums to let this go.
Mcnally implied the A+B=C argument that I stated above (as did everyone else after that, more directly than McNally did) It is not logical. It's obviously false. A and B have no relation to C at all.

You are the only one who made any meaningful statement at all. So in response to you I would say that if they move their bedroom away from the studio they could do the marathon for longer.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #158 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kydizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Mcnally implied the A+B=C argument that I stated above (as did everyone else after that, more directly than McNally did) It is not logical. It's obviously false. A and B have no relation to C at all.

You are the only one who made any meaningful statement at all. So in response to you I would say that if they move their bedroom away from the studio they could do the marathon for longer.
i'm staying out of this argument, but christ man. life can be fun if you try.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:42 AM   #159 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JC, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
Mcnally implied the A+B=C argument that I stated above (as did everyone else after that, more directly than McNally did) It is not logical. It's obviously false. A and B have no relation to C at all.
Again, your understanding of logic is...you know what? I don't want to insult Chimps. Let's break it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Dude, try to do a single podcast that's one hour long which anyone would want to listen to. Then worry about how hard marathons are.
Do podcast. Listenable Opine on Marathon
___F___________T/F________T/F____________

So not obviously false. It's really on you to prove you can make a listenable podcast. Or at least a podcast. Til then, you owe McNally an apology.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
You are the only one who made any meaningful statement at all. So in response to you I would say that if they move their bedroom away from the studio they could do the marathon for longer.
1) No, I was the only one who pointed out you were a douche. 2) Then buy a fuckload of books cos...it's not like they decided they were gonna put the studio and the bedroom in the east wing, while leaving the west wing open for sculpture gardens.

You rich people, assuming everyone has a mansion or two, make me sick. Also, you still owe McNally an apology, because he paid attention in his logic class.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:53 AM   #160 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyButtPlug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Up your ass!
Posts: 203
wow, i tried to be civil to you but you are really a fucking retard, aren't you?
It is not on me to prove I can podcast!! How does that relate to whether it's hard to do a marathon or not???? For fuck's sake, open your fucking brain. There's even a name for your logical fallacy, its so commonly used. (sorry to use BIG words everyone)

Fallacy: Genetic Fallacy

If I've never seen the sky before, and I say it's blue--doesnt mean it's not blue because i've never seen it!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger