Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

I liked it. It was funny. How can you not appreciate Lil Cheney stuck in Mrs. Bush's giant twat?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:47 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
I wanna to know if Spooky is gonna watch it?

didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too, for that reason alone, i wont bother. plus, i dont waste my time on comedy shows/channels, not that im putting them down, i just dont have that kind of time to waste.

also, im not a big bush fan, im obviously nit a right winger, but you already knew that, so...i dont really understand why you ask...
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too, for that reason alone, i wont bother. plus, i dont waste my time on comedy shows/channels, not that im putting them down, i just dont have that kind of time to waste.

also, im not a big bush fan, im obviously nit a right winger, but you already knew that, so...i dont really understand why you ask...
my inner asshole was curious, but the show sucks balls so it doesn't matter.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:39 AM   #14 (permalink)

I watched 5 minutes and then went to bed.

Verdict: utter shit.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooki
If we assume nit means not, I still don't think it's obvious to many. You often come down on the Republican side of things, and without hearing many different backstage shows some of the folks here might not know your federal vs. state gov't disparities in voting. Even with those in mind I'd still say you're more right wing than left (you've said it before, though not in the same words).

So don't say it's so obvious. Don't expect everyone to listen to all your backstage shows to find out who the real spooki is before posting, sir.

"Cubby is an idiot. Just look at his old posts.... Idiot. Always quoting me and fucking up the meaning..." ~ Keith
Old 06-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too
wow spooky... for a guy that prides himself on his logic that was pretty stupid thing to say.

one show with x premise fails
therefore a new show with x premise will fail

wtf... you need to quit drinking and messing with stupid ho's and get back on your game. you used to be cool.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by be leaves View Post
wow spooky... for a guy that prides himself on his logic that was pretty stupid thing to say.

one show with x premise fails
therefore a new show with x premise will fail

wtf... you need to quit drinking and messing with stupid ho's and get back on your game. you used to be cool.
really? its stupid? did you actually miss the mention of trey parker and matt stone? heres my logic, spelled out for you in great detail, so you can follow it. point out where its flawed...then lets see who turns out right in a few months when its off the air.

one show with x premise, and big name stars behind it fails
therefore a new show with x premise and no big name stars power to push it, will most likely fail

i used to have the time to spell out everything i said here, and i kept the idiots and trolls pretty much at bay through regular brow beating, i dont have that kind of time anymore, and now, no matter what i post, the same group of 4 or so people try to insult me and pick apart what i have to say. get off my dick, i KNOW you arent stupid, you know EXACTLY what i meant, stop play acting like a retard just to get attention from me. if i had to guess, i bet you even agree with me, youre just acting the fool to get a response.

retards are funny, but come on, it gets old fast. just stop it already.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

someone showed me a bit of a it a while ago thinking it was so funny...

it was beyond bad.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
really? its stupid?
yes.

Quote:
lets see who turns out right in a few months when its off the air.
just because the show sucks doesn't mean your logic was any less retarded.. here you are again using faulty logic.. just because i say "this is a cartoon and i hate cartoons so this new cartoon will fail" and then the show fails doesn't make me "right"

get it together, spooks!

Quote:
one show with x premise, and big name stars behind it fails
therefore a new show with x premise and no big name stars power to push it, will most likely fail
so your point is a show fails if it doesn't have huge names pushing it?

hmm.. i'll have to search long and hard to find an example that disproves that logic... oh wait, no i won't... these 'big stars' you're talking about (matt&trey) got to be big famous by putting out a tv show on comedy central at a time when no one had ever heard of them.

Quote:
i used to have the time to spell out everything i said here, and i kept the idiots and trolls pretty much at bay through regular brow beating, i dont have that kind of time anymore
you've spelt it out and it's still faulty. you don't have the logical rigor you once had... and i'm calling you on it

Quote:
the same group of 4 or so people try to insult me and pick apart what i have to say.
umm.. you must have me confused with someone.. i never insult you... i've always liked you and could follow your logic. my point is that you're slipping...

Quote:
i bet you even agree with me, youre just acting the fool to get a response.
i posted what i posted for YOUR own good. i could care less about your attention. now you're just being an asshole.

whatever, you clearly don't want any help.

i'll stop narrating your decline.
"The internet will eat you." - patrice (ep 539 1:49:04)
Old 06-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

it's crap watch some 2D TV if you want satire on Mr Bush.

http://www.2dtv.co.uk/pages/flash02.htm