Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I live in Southern California.
Posts: 3,055
I liked it. It was funny. How can you not appreciate Lil Cheney stuck in Mrs. Bush's giant twat?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
I wanna to know if Spooky is gonna watch it?

didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too, for that reason alone, i wont bother. plus, i dont waste my time on comedy shows/channels, not that im putting them down, i just dont have that kind of time to waste.

also, im not a big bush fan, im obviously nit a right winger, but you already knew that, so...i dont really understand why you ask...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
da_ticklah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Memphis 10
Posts: 1,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too, for that reason alone, i wont bother. plus, i dont waste my time on comedy shows/channels, not that im putting them down, i just dont have that kind of time to waste.

also, im not a big bush fan, im obviously nit a right winger, but you already knew that, so...i dont really understand why you ask...
my inner asshole was curious, but the show sucks balls so it doesn't matter.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 1,952
I watched 5 minutes and then went to bed.

Verdict: utter shit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooki
also, im not a big bush fan, im obviously nit a right winger, but you already knew that, so...i dont really understand why you ask...
If we assume nit means not, I still don't think it's obvious to many. You often come down on the Republican side of things, and without hearing many different backstage shows some of the folks here might not know your federal vs. state gov't disparities in voting. Even with those in mind I'd still say you're more right wing than left (you've said it before, though not in the same words).

So don't say it's so obvious. Don't expect everyone to listen to all your backstage shows to find out who the real spooki is before posting, sir.
__________________
"him calling gay, a robot, and stupid is reason enough for me to say he's a dipshit, retarded, and gay" ~ Wrathchild

"Cubby is an idiot. Just look at his old posts.... Idiot. Always quoting me and fucking up the meaning..." ~ Keith
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
be leaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Gender: Age: IQ: Orientation:
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
didnt parker and stone have a show with a similar bush satire premise? if that one failed, this will too
wow spooky... for a guy that prides himself on his logic that was pretty stupid thing to say.

one show with x premise fails
therefore a new show with x premise will fail

wtf... you need to quit drinking and messing with stupid ho's and get back on your game. you used to be cool.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by be leaves View Post
wow spooky... for a guy that prides himself on his logic that was pretty stupid thing to say.

one show with x premise fails
therefore a new show with x premise will fail

wtf... you need to quit drinking and messing with stupid ho's and get back on your game. you used to be cool.
really? its stupid? did you actually miss the mention of trey parker and matt stone? heres my logic, spelled out for you in great detail, so you can follow it. point out where its flawed...then lets see who turns out right in a few months when its off the air.


one show with x premise, and big name stars behind it fails
therefore a new show with x premise and no big name stars power to push it, will most likely fail



i used to have the time to spell out everything i said here, and i kept the idiots and trolls pretty much at bay through regular brow beating, i dont have that kind of time anymore, and now, no matter what i post, the same group of 4 or so people try to insult me and pick apart what i have to say. get off my dick, i KNOW you arent stupid, you know EXACTLY what i meant, stop play acting like a retard just to get attention from me. if i had to guess, i bet you even agree with me, youre just acting the fool to get a response.

retards are funny, but come on, it gets old fast. just stop it already.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Vudell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 1,339
someone showed me a bit of a it a while ago thinking it was so funny...

it was beyond bad.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
be leaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Gender: Age: IQ: Orientation:
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
really? its stupid?
yes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
lets see who turns out right in a few months when its off the air.
just because the show sucks doesn't mean your logic was any less retarded.. here you are again using faulty logic.. just because i say "this is a cartoon and i hate cartoons so this new cartoon will fail" and then the show fails doesn't make me "right"

get it together, spooks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
one show with x premise, and big name stars behind it fails
therefore a new show with x premise and no big name stars power to push it, will most likely fail
so your point is a show fails if it doesn't have huge names pushing it?

hmm.. i'll have to search long and hard to find an example that disproves that logic... oh wait, no i won't... these 'big stars' you're talking about (matt&trey) got to be big famous by putting out a tv show on comedy central at a time when no one had ever heard of them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
i used to have the time to spell out everything i said here, and i kept the idiots and trolls pretty much at bay through regular brow beating, i dont have that kind of time anymore
you've spelt it out and it's still faulty. you don't have the logical rigor you once had... and i'm calling you on it


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
the same group of 4 or so people try to insult me and pick apart what i have to say.
umm.. you must have me confused with someone.. i never insult you... i've always liked you and could follow your logic. my point is that you're slipping...


Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
i bet you even agree with me, youre just acting the fool to get a response.
i posted what i posted for YOUR own good. i could care less about your attention. now you're just being an asshole.

whatever, you clearly don't want any help.

i'll stop narrating your decline.
__________________
"The internet will eat you." - patrice (ep 539 1:49:04)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
paul_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Posts: 2,879
it's crap watch some 2D TV if you want satire on Mr Bush.

http://www.2dtv.co.uk/pages/flash02.htm
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger