Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by be leaves View Post
yes. i'll stop narrating your decline.
bah. its gonna fail. you watch. and im comparing past performance of similar shows that failed with better everything, i dont think thats an illogical comparison.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MalcolmSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 715
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
bah. its gonna fail. you watch. and im comparing past performance of similar shows that failed with better everything, i dont think thats an illogical comparison.
I don't think there's any fail to it. They've got x amount of episodes in the can and they'll run them (if they can get away with it). It's not the type of show that's intended to be picked up for another season. And I really don't really see much of a future for Lil' Bush. I mean, he's a good actor and all, but he's already become totally typecast. In a few years, he'll be just another screwed up child star, trying to finagle his way onto Celebrity Fat Club or Flavor of Bush.
__________________
"Der du boowlie... make 'em stohp!" - Keith
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
be leaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Gender: Age: IQ: Orientation:
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by be leaves View Post
just because the show sucks doesn't mean your logic was any less retarded.. here you are again using faulty logic.. just because i say "this is a cartoon and i hate cartoons so this new cartoon will fail" and then the show fails doesn't make me "right"

get it together, spooks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
bah. its gonna fail. you watch. and im comparing past performance of similar shows that failed with better everything, i dont think thats an illogical comparison.

i officially give up on you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
It was over the top. I can't believe how they depict Jeb as a retard.
Cheney ripping the heads off of birds and sucking the insides out of birds was pretty funny.
Barb Bush having to go to an abortion clinic to have Cheney removed from her snatch was just too much.

This show will grow old very quick. I doubt it will be renewed.

I knew it would be too much for some Texan sensibilities. But too bash a show, just because you claim to not have time? Lame excuse aside, it is a bad show.

I am a huge Comedy Central fan. Strangers with Candy, Son of the Beach, Reno 911, South Park, Daily Show, Corbert Report, and Sarah Silverman are all very funny shows.

Last edited by Yinzer; 06-14-2007 at 06:00 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer View Post
It was over the top. I can't believe how they depict Jeb as a retard.
Cheney ripping the heads off of birds and sucking the insides out of birds was pretty funny.
Barb Bush having to go to an abortion clinic to have Cheney removed from her snatch was just too much.

This show will grow old very quick. I doubt it will be renewed.

I knew it would be too much for some Texan sensibilities. But too bash a show, just because you claim to not have time? Lame excuse aside, it is a bad show.

I am a huge Comedy Central fan. Strangers with Candy, Son of the Beach, Reno 911, South Park, Daily Show, Corbert Report, and Sarah Silverman are all very funny shows.
pay attention or dont contribute.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
pay attention or dont contribute.
Don't flatter yourself, you are not worthy of my attention. Trust me, I could give two shits about what you have to say.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer View Post
Don't flatter yourself, you are not worthy of my attention. Trust me, I could give two shits about what you have to say.
a large percentage of your posts center around an obsession with me, actually.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
a large percentage of your posts center around an obsession with me, actually.
Just because I schooled you a few weeks back, does not mean you are the center of anything.
I would have hoped you gleamed what little regard I held for you.
You trolled a fight and got blamblasted, but I forgave your ignorance.
You are trolling now, and all you will get is my pity. Cry all you want for any further attention from me, and all you will get is my sympathy for pathetic child having temper tantrum in an attempt to get his betters attention.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stumptown
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooki
i kept the idiots and trolls pretty much at bay through regular brow beating
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinzer
You trolled a fight and got blamblasted, but I forgave your ignorance.
Who will be deemed correct? The with no avatar or the guy with no capital letters? Let's watch!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
Who will be deemed correct? The with no avatar or the guy with no capital letters? Let's watch!
my money aint on the fake guy with zero personality, no known political philosophical or moral beliefs, no apparent post high school education, a low, spooky-centric post count, and nothing but personal insults, devoid of sense to hand out. somehow, he thinks thats a win, and pays no attention to anything anyone actually says to him. its like talking to deuce, but without personality or reason.

but, he is a spooky stalker, and its always fun to be lavished with attention whenever i post, so i hope he keeps it up. according to his statement, he wont, but i bet he does anyway. still havent figured out whose alt account he is, though ive narrowed the list. sadly cubby, usual suspect or not, you arent on the list(a tad too clever, sorry).

/shrug
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger