Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #141 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
LondonAsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: London
Posts: 210
Bugger.

I've been hoping for a London (UK even) meet-up... but this weekend I've got my folks visiting from Mansfield. Fuck.

Ash
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #142 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAsh View Post
Bugger.

I've been hoping for a London (UK even) meet-up... but this weekend I've got my folks visiting from Mansfield. Fuck.

Ash
ummm ... ditch them for a few hours?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
tga
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London England
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
ummm ... ditch them for a few hours?
Yeah, I agree! People keep dropping out. Me and jo will be very lonely at this rate!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #144 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
I'll be there in a few weeks. I like to paaaartee!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #145 (permalink)
tga
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London England
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
I'll be there in a few weeks. I like to paaaartee!
Well, yes, that is cool but what about Saturday!? I know...you are still in the US of A! :-)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sheffield in noble England
Posts: 30
Right I've got tons of essay work so rather than stay over (the offer is still very much appreciated though Jorjo!) I am going to get the 8PM coach home, meaning I can probably stick around at t'pub till 7 or so.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #147 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
come on people a little KATG loyalty if you please?!!!

Ditch work, parents and paper work!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #148 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
EnglishItalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 11
UK Fans Unite

Great to hear about other UK based KATG fans. I can't make the meet up, (I have a two year old son who needs me around), but I wanted to make myself know to you all. I also wonder how may other UK based fans are not posting here because they can't make the weekend. Would love to hear from Manchester based fans, I need someone to talk with about all tings KATG! Maybe we could keep a UK based thread going so we can chat about KATG with others who understand our culteral references! (And the Americans might find it interesting to interject/peruse vicariously).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #149 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamWright View Post
Right I've got tons of essay work so rather than stay over (the offer is still very much appreciated though Jorjo!) I am going to get the 8PM coach home, meaning I can probably stick around at t'pub till 7 or so.
No problem at all Will. You're welcome anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishItalian View Post
Great to hear about other UK based KATG fans. I can't make the meet up, (I have a two year old son who needs me around), but I wanted to make myself know to you all. I also wonder how may other UK based fans are not posting here because they can't make the weekend. Would love to hear from Manchester based fans, I need someone to talk with about all tings KATG! Maybe we could keep a UK based thread going so we can chat about KATG with others who understand our culteral references! (And the Americans might find it interesting to interject/peruse vicariously).
ok ..

1) Are you an Italian living in England? or an Englishman of Italian descent?

2) Have you heard the term "babysitter"?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #150 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
oh, and I just wanted to note that I travel HEAPS for my job - now that some fans have started coming out of the woodwork I hope I can rely on you to entertain me and keep me out of my hotel room and off my computer when I'm in your town ...

Having just said that - I think my next out of London trip isn't until the start of June ... Newcastle - I'm looking at you ...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger