Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 12-06-2005, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Love is a battlefield

I need an argument settled. I being a moron told my friend that I could no longer hang out with her, because I like her and I know nothing is going to come of it. Her response was that she had no idea, never said wed be anything more than friends and that if thats the only reason that I hung out with her that that sucks. Now here is the part that me and my friend differ on. I say that angry response indicates that she thinks Im ugly, stupid and despises me. He says that it means she just hates my guts. Can someone settle this?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
mkl

"I say that angry response indicates that she thinks Im ugly, stupid and despises me. He says that it means she just hates my guts."

All of the above.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion
I need an argument settled. I being a moron told my friend that I could no longer hang out with her, because I like her and I know nothing is going to come of it. Her response was that she had no idea, never said wed be anything more than friends and that if thats the only reason that I hung out with her that that sucks. Now here is the part that me and my friend differ on. I say that angry response indicates that she thinks Im ugly, stupid and despises me. He says that it means she just hates my guts. Can someone settle this?
that's an odd response from someone really

it's internally contradictory:
she portrays anger and shock at you decieving her about your intentions
and that made it suck that you hung out with her

which means that you were close or she wouldn't state it that way

IF you were close why is it hard to believe you would be attracted to her?
is she that undesirable?

So where is the flatteredness? the woman either thinks you're a total pig or she's overdoing her ACT

i mean would a woman be close enough to be upset of a split of friendship IF she wasn't attracted to you in some way (perhaps totolly platonic attraction)

AND if she found something important in said friendship why would she say she would chose that it had never happened?

Perhaps that you broke up with her is why she goes on the attack?

i think she wants to be around you

either because she really values your friendship or she really wants some of dat dick, yo

she's hurt

maybe you should propose like a vacation from either other; to get yo shit together

and then you hang and and eventually tap that ass
Old 12-06-2005, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

I think you did the right thing to tell her that you had feelings about her, but I think you went about it a terrible way. I agree with Class that she probably is hurt by the statement that you don't want to hang out with her any more. She probably really liked your company and thought you were a good friend, but just by ending this relationship (even though it's just a friend) without talking it over with her first makes her really feel betrayed. Now you will have to work at gaining back her trust, but if she's self-depreciatin she probably won't have the gall to be upset at you for being demanding.

Personal looks have nothing to do with any of this at this point. You betrayed her trust, and that's why she would be upset.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Follow Up

Well, as a follow up she apologized for being mean. Still wants to hang out and doesnt see why I think its a problem. The extenuating factor is she likes my pal, my pal already shut her down, but he likes attention so he does little things to string her on even though he knows im interested. Now, I cant hate my pal because he clearly could have just hooked up with her and booked out, and I dont know if he realizes what hes doing. Oh I can punch my pal in the face and will be doing so, but he hasnt completely crossed the line with me at this point. This wouldnt really be such a wussified issue for me, but in my 27 years I can count the girls Ive really been interested in on 2 fingers, and this is one of them. To keep with the battlefield subject matter, does my friend deserve a face, or gut shot?
Old 12-06-2005, 02:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Well, as a follow up she apologized for being mean. Still wants to hang out and doesnt see why I think its a problem. The extenuating factor is she likes my pal, my pal already shut her down, but he likes attention so he does little things to string her on even though he knows im interested. Now, I cant hate my pal because he clearly could have just hooked up with her and booked out, and I dont know if he realizes what hes doing. Oh I can punch my pal in the face and will be doing so, but he hasnt completely crossed the line with me at this point. This wouldnt really be such a wussified issue for me, but in my 27 years I can count the girls Ive really been interested in on 2 fingers, and this is one of them. To keep with the battlefield subject matter, does my friend deserve a face, or gut shot?

oh man love will make a man crazy and stupid faster than any drug

you got it bad dude and you're making an ass out of yourself

brings back memories

sigh
Old 12-06-2005, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
oh man love will make a man crazy and stupid faster than any drug

you got it bad dude and you're making an ass out of yourself

brings back memories

sigh
Dont think for a minute that I dont realize it, or that Im not aware of the huge amount of mockery coming my way for posting something like this on THIS message board. Maybe its what I need.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
and then you hang and and eventually tap that ass
Psychologist?

btw - AMEN.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh I can punch my pal in the face and will be doing so, but he hasnt completely crossed the line with me at this point.
I say punch him in the face either way.

Call in Friday and ask for KATG's advice.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
or that Im not aware of the huge amount of mockery coming my way for posting something like this on THIS message board.
The Dr and I got yo back.