Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-04-2009, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Multiple Orgasms While Going Down?

So I'm curious, I've never really spoken to my girlfriend about this in the past. But every time I've been with a girl and I've gone down on them, which I quite enjoy. I will go until they start shaking and I usually get the top and make me stop going because they get too sensitive or whatever reason.

I'm not sure if its because every time I've gone down on a girl it ultimately resulted into sex, but its a possibility. However, after listening to Episode 908: Keith and The Girls, I'm curious.

Do girls always 'tap' or can't take anymore after a really intense clitoral orgasm and can't proceed? Or is it that for the most part after one of these events they just want sex that badly?

I'm pretty drunk at the moment, but I do care what I'm asking.

*EDIT*
After re-reading what I had just posted, I guess in the past a certain length of time hadn't really passed. Immediately after the climax it would be the tap and straight to sex. I have never tried to wait for recovery and then go down again.

PSN: Shipht . MacBook Pro

Last edited by Gibeault; 03-04-2009 at 12:31 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You could be over stimulating the clit. Warm her up a bit. Try spending more time up and around her labia and work on getting her engorged. Try games like spelling fucked up words with your tongue or just spelling out the alphabet. Lots of saliva. If you think you have enough going on...get a little more. Just attacking the clit can be a bit much for most. Take your time. Have some fun
Old 03-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

I think it's different for different girls. I know that I'm multiorgasmic but there's a point-sometimes sooner, sometimes later- at which I literally ache for penetration, and I'll have to have it as soon as possible. I don't get head that much but I know that it's much more stimulating than handjobs so it leads more quickly to me wanting sex right away.

Of course I've been told that I'm a rare woman because I can and fairly always do climax from penetration alone.

I've also had this experience that after a certain number of orgasms within a certain period: it feels like my vagina has gone numb and it's time to be done. Getting there is always fun though

Last edited by marina; 03-04-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

I can't say i've ever orgasmed on an elevator.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

I love it when Marina posts

I can never have more than one during oral sex without a break. The first few times I had oral sex with my first boyfriend I blacked out. We were doing the whole "save our virginities for marriage" thing so it's all he could do. Two years into our relationship, he went down, I blacked out, and then he told me that we had done it. Apparently when I black out I am also possessed by a sex demon with a dirty mouth. I think this is hilarious how I can't remember losing my virginity!

Luckily, this blackout stuff started not happening anymore. But after that, everytime he went down (which he needed to because he couldn't last long at all) I had that "penetration ache" as well.

So, to answer your question, the only time I've "tapped out" was after one because I was extremely sensitive. But if you wait a few minutes, you can probably try again...

...if you're not balls deep, that is
Old 03-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Anybody here ever watched Step Into Liquid or been surfing before?
Old 03-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
Two years into our relationship, he went down, I blacked out, and then he told me that we had done it. Apparently when I black out I am also possessed by a sex demon with a dirty mouth. I think this is hilarious how I can't remember losing my virginity!

Luckily, this blackout stuff started not happening anymore
Roofies?

I can get multiples from oral sex, but it requires two things: him ignoring my tap out and me not punching him in the face for ignoring my tap out.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

First, I'm jealous of Marina. I rarely orgasm from intercourse.

Second, things do get very sensitive. It's necessary for some women to take a break after over stimulation of the clit. Which, I think, is the perfect time to go right into the intercourse. Then, he can go back to licking me.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattywhompas View Post
things do get very sensitive. It's necessary for some women to take a break after over stimulation of the clit.
I wish that weren't true but it is. But its great forplay or getting 'in the mood' shall we say

Last edited by Ahh5huLee; 03-04-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Rosie View Post
Anybody here ever watched Step Into Liquid or been surfing before?
Yep. Planning on making an orgasm is to surfing kind of comparison?

I'll start with this: those folks in Texas who think they are surfing remind me of some of the men I dated in my 20's. And then there's Laird Hamilton, consumate skill, energy all day, and no fear of the unknown, willingness to rise to any challenge....