Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

I guess i'm in the 'tap out' party because my orgasms are like.. head exploding. I literally feel like there is no aspect of my body or mind which can take anymore and i'll go nuts if you continue. But then, all's i need is like 4 minutes and i'm good to go again. Aren't most guys like that though? they need a 'break' in between orgasms.

I've also found that once I have one, the time it takes to reach my second gets cut and half and over and over until it's pretty much multiorgasmic or as close as I can get anyway.
eg: 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 2.5, 1.3, 30 seconds, 15, 7, dear god my head will explode. And so forth.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I can get multiples from oral sex, but it requires two things: him ignoring my tap out and me not punching him in the face for ignoring my tap out.
Yup, that's my ex. LOL

Although, a lot of the time, it's more her squeezing my head with her thighs, which is also fun for me. I actually managed to get two out of her the other night (we broke up, but still fuck once in a while) but I had quite a headache afterward. I had to spend a bit just lickin her labia and thighs, to keep her stimulated but not too much. Eventually I could get back to business again, and it was a shorter amount of time.

My question is to the guys tho. Am I weird to like goin down on a chick, and not care about myself gettin much action? I'm quite happy to go down and jerk it myself, and that's all I need. Is that strange? I could care less if there was a BJ or sex in it for me after.

Bet you can't find me: Blog - Facebook - Last.fm - Twitter - DeviantArt - CastRoller

"You're gonna get what you deserve, and not a bullet less. Hey Sammy, ain't ya heard? Only killers call killin' progress..."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
I guess i'm in the 'tap out' party because my orgasms are like.. head exploding. I literally feel like there is no aspect of my body or mind which can take anymore and i'll go nuts if you continue. But then, all's i need is like 4 minutes and i'm good to go again. Aren't most guys like that though? they need a 'break' in between orgasms.

It's called a refractory period.

By the way, I've jerked it twice to this thread. Keep 'em coming ladies (pardon the pun).
Old 03-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion549 View Post
My question is to the guys tho. Am I weird to like goin down on a chick, and not care about myself gettin much action? I'm quite happy to go down and jerk it myself, and that's all I need. Is that strange? I could care less if there was a BJ or sex in it for me after.
<3 <3 <3
Old 03-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantastic View Post
<3 <3 <3
Haha. As if I didn't know that would be a the female response, that why I wanted to know guys thoughts. lolz
Old 03-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion549 View Post
Haha. As if I didn't know that would be a the female response, that why I wanted to know guys thoughts. lolz
Yes, it's weird. lolz
Old 03-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

I think I am weird because I fucking love oral sex, but cumming feels so much better when its a hand job. I love kissing the person while I cum.
I cum alot. but after a few times of clitoral cumming, I need penetration.

now my question- how many times can you guys cum? ive been with guys that can only cum once, then guys who can cum 3 or 4 times without a break
Old 03-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter_chick View Post
now my question- how many times can you guys cum?
Welllllll....let's just be clear that life was different when I was 18 than it is today.

Three times in a single day would be a lot, but it's still doable. Yay! Back then three times could be one "session".
Old 03-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #29 (permalink)

I haven't been able to marathon cum as much as I used to (mostly now I just don't cum until she's ready, instead of going multiple times) However I can go from blowin my load from a BJ to sex NP, as long as it happens within about a minute. If, for whatever reason, that doesn't happen, I'm going down on you again until I can build up pressure. I'd need a good marathoner to get back into practices with tho, as my ex would normally go dry and cum 2 or 3 times before I went off my first time. Then I end up hurtin her with lack of lubrication, although she's inadvertantly taught me to find moans of pain a turn on, between that and the anal...
Old 03-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
I love it when Marina posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kattywhompas View Post
First, I'm jealous of Marina.

I love writing about sexy stuff, what can I say