Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
OK I'm flying nice and high right now and I have come to the conclusion that prescription medication is so much better than getting drunk. Granted it's not as easy to get your hands on, but if you can it is awesome. Tell your stories involving medication, or alcohol, or both. I'm falling asleep in the middle of typing. Insanity.
What are you on? Pills scare me but for now I have to do it.
I'm not a fan of this shit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
What are you on? Pills scare me but for now I have to do it.
I'm not a fan of this shit.
Oxycodone and Tizanadine, Pain killer and Muscle Relaxer respectively. And I am careful with them I don't take them for recreation, only when I need them. I have to say, when I logged on to the forums this morning and saw that I had posted a thread I was like "wow, I forgot about that."
Old 03-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
haz

word to the wise (cuz i been there before) if your messing with any kind of opiate pill ( oxycontin, morphine, dilaudid, lortabs, etc...) Do not do them for more than 3 days in a row, otherwise you will have some withdrawals to deal with, and speaking from experience from the past 7 years of my life being addicted to this shit, its not fun. SO yea, just saying, its fun in moderation, but these kinds of pain killers are very very addictive, and they will fuck you and your brain up... in a not so good type of way. I dont do this shit anymore now that im on suboxone, but if i had a choice, i would have never touched them in the first place, knowing what i know now.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haz View Post
word to the wise (cuz i been there before) if your messing with any kind of opiate pill ( oxycontin, morphine, dilaudid, lortabs, etc...) Do not do them for more than 3 days in a row, otherwise you will have some withdrawals to deal with, and speaking from experience from the past 7 years of my life being addicted to this shit, its not fun. SO yea, just saying, its fun in moderation, but these kinds of pain killers are very very addictive, and they will fuck you and your brain up... in a not so good type of way. I dont do this shit anymore now that im on suboxone, but if i had a choice, i would have never touched them in the first place, knowing what i know now.
Oh don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I've been on various prescriptions over the years, I've got plenty of experience with when to take them and such. Luckily I don't seem to get addicted to anything. I apparently have a weird amount of control over myself, I can seriously just say "OK I'm going to stop doing this now," and I"m done with it. But yes, for most people it is not a good idea to be on any sort of opiate painkiller for more than a few days at a time, unless they've had some sort of surgery that requires it. BTW, Lortab is weak shit. They prescribed those for me when I had surgery on my hand back in middle school, they didn't work at all for me. My dad had to give me some of his Percocet (Oxycodone) just to dull the pain some. Apparently I have a pretty high tolerance for this stuff. I think I have a pretty good tolerance for Alcohol too, but I only drank a few times before I decided that it wasn't for me. I had a tall glass of vodka and red bull and then 7 shots of 99 bananas, which is absolutely disgusting by the way, and I was only drunk for about an hour.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
I had a tall glass of vodka and red bull and then 7 shots of 99 bananas, which is absolutely disgusting by the way, and I was only drunk for about an hour.
How much Vodka was in that though? If you had four quadies and you were not drunk then that is seriously god drinking, if they where doubles or even singles then that isn't so impressive. Also on the shots, where they singles, doubles or chaser size?
Old 03-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
How much Vodka was in that though? If you had four quadies and you were not drunk then that is seriously god drinking, if they where doubles or even singles then that isn't so impressive. Also on the shots, where they singles, doubles or chaser size?
The vodka/redbull was about 2/3 vodka, it was really strong because I wanted to get fucked up real good. The shots weren't out of shot glasses so it's hard to judge how much they were, it was out of a regular coffee mug and each one was about an inch or so. It was my only experience with liquor and I was somewhat disappointed by it. No bother though, I'm not supposed to drink with my anti-depressants anyway, so I gave it up.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
They prescribed those for me when I had surgery on my hand back in middle school, they didn't work at all for me. My dad had to give me some of his Percocet (Oxycodone) just to dull the pain some.
Is that still why you take it, that surgery or are there other pains you are managing now?

Forgive my noseyness, but I'm on pain meds too, unfortunately and I'm curious.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
The vodka/redbull was about 2/3 vodka, it was really strong because I wanted to get fucked up real good. The shots weren't out of shot glasses so it's hard to judge how much they were, it was out of a regular coffee mug and each one was about an inch or so. It was my only experience with liquor and I was somewhat disappointed by it. No bother though, I'm not supposed to drink with my anti-depressants anyway, so I gave it up.
That is pretty good drinking, shame you can't get wasted, it's good fun
Old 03-29-2008, 06:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

I like taking 3 Nyquil Liquigels top it off with a packed rip of sour diesel and fightin off the sleep.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
Alcohol and a bit of weed any day, other stuff only if I know where it came from and that it is good...
Also it is easy to find. Alcohol or trees is a quick limited time escape from the world. I don't need more hassle trying to get away.