Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
Also it is easy to find. Alcohol or trees is a quick limited time escape from the world. I don't need more hassle trying to get away.
Why are you trying to escape from the world?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
Why are you trying to escape from the world?
Sometimes there is too much shit to handle at the time. I know it is stupid I don't need to be told. But I don't know is like taking a little break and when I come back to the issues I have to deal with I deal with them better. But that is only when I am going to abuse the trees (Like one time I smoked 20 Blunts in a couple of hours). And I made that point in comparison with the people that are popping pills. Why pop pills? Does it not give you a high like weed or maybe somewhat better? Even if it is a better high weed is less addictive and it does the work for me. I haven't tried any medical pills to do the work so I can't really judge but from a 3rd point of view I think Alcohol/Weed beats Meds.
KATG Tattoo #69
]FB
Twitter
Blogspot
Old 03-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Sometimes there is too much shit to handle at the time. I know it is stupid I don't need to be told. But I don't know is like taking a little break and when I come back to the issues I have to deal with I deal with them better. But that is only when I am going to abuse the trees (Like one time I smoked 20 Blunts in a couple of hours). And I made that point in comparison with the people that are popping pills. Why pop pills? Does it not give you a high like weed or maybe somewhat better? Even if it is a better high weed is less addictive and it does the work for me. I haven't tried any medical pills to do the work so I can't really judge but from a 3rd point of view I think Alcohol/Weed beats Meds.
20 Blunts in two hours?!?! That is impressive, I'd have a hard time keeping up just with ciggies... That is sound reasoning though.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Is that still why you take it, that surgery or are there other pains you are managing now?

Forgive my noseyness, but I'm on pain meds too, unfortunately and I'm curious.
No, that was years ago. I have a bad knee and until I can afford to have surgery I just have to do what I can for the pain.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay View Post
No, that was years ago. I have a bad knee and until I can afford to have surgery I just have to do what I can for the pain.
That bites. Good luck.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
20 Blunts in two hours?!?! That is impressive, I'd have a hard time keeping up just with ciggies... That is sound reasoning though.
Couple of hours <- Figure of speech. We started around 9pm and I think I left the house where the smoking was going on around 2am
Old 03-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Couple of hours <- Figure of speech. We started around 9pm and I think I left the house where the smoking was going on around 2am
Four blunts an hour is still good going though...
Old 03-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

4 people though. I know it is still alot. But I don't want credit for smoking 20 blunts by myself. I think I wouldn't have made it home.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
4 people though. I know it is still alot. But I don't want credit for smoking 20 blunts by myself. I think I wouldn't have made it home.
LOL, That is still quite nice, reminds me of first year of Uni, we didn't smoke quite that much at one time, but the style was similar...
Old 03-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL, That is still quite nice, reminds me of first year of Uni, we didn't smoke quite that much at one time, but the style was similar...
It is nice but stupid at the same time. I smoked back to back to back to back. But there is a point where you can't get more high then what you already are. Now when I go on a smoking frenzy I smoke 2 blunts back to back and when I feel like my high is going to start to go down I smoke another one. That would equal around 7 or 8 blunts depending on how much fun I am having.