Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
andsoitgoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,123
Proof that Scientology does NOT always = hot

I've nothing against big girls, but fuck - I used to think she was so hot. Now she's just narsty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kirstie-alley-fat-fat.jpg (73.3 KB, 13 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
I've nothing against big girls, but fuck - I used to think she was so hot. Now she's just narsty
proving coke does a body good......see what happens when you stop.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason
 
panicBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 638
True dat. Maybe she should go back to the Coke party.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I live in Southern California.
Posts: 3,055
I think the problem here is her face. Her body, though fat, is perfectly proportional.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
MyOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The burbs of Beantown
Posts: 552
Umm...Is this Kirstie Alley? She looked a little heavier in the last Jenny Craig commercial. And they didn't hide it well.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
armenta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 729
I mean seriously what else does she have to do. Anyone of these celebrities should have no excuse for looking like this.
Kirstie Alley's Day
Let's see wake up, go shopping, do a commercial, shove food in my face like I'm the entire country of Ethiopia after a famine, take a nap/coma, go to a movie. She makes me want to eat my own filth. Utterly disgusting.

-Peesch
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
andsoitgoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I think the problem here is her face. Her body, though fat, is perfectly proportional.
And what's funny is that's totally my type, I'd hit that body in a second if I was single, but she's a celeb and she's held to a different standard. Just when Val Kilmer ended up looking like Porky Pig, it's something to be mentioned.

But in the end, the biggest problem is her face, it looks like someone beat her down with a dump truck and then shat in her eyes until it smeared through her skin. Like, makeup - a little bit, please?

This is why weight loss companies should never use repeating faces. Like divorce, the likelihood to reoffend is in the 90%'s. I used to weight 160 after dropping from 240, am I still there? No. Fucking Dairy Queen and your blizzards. Anyway, use no-name faces otherwise this shit happens.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I live in Southern California.
Posts: 3,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
And what's funny is that's totally my type, I'd hit that body in a second if I was single, but she's a celeb and she's held to a different standard. Just when Val Kilmer ended up looking like Porky Pig, it's something to be mentioned.

But in the end, the biggest problem is her face, it looks like someone beat her down with a dump truck and then shat in her eyes until it smeared through her skin. Like, makeup - a little bit, please?

This is why weight loss companies should never use repeating faces. Like divorce, the likelihood to reoffend is in the 90%'s. I used to weight 160 after dropping from 240, am I still there? No. Fucking Dairy Queen and your blizzards. Anyway, use no-name faces otherwise this shit happens.
I know what you're saying, she's got ugly problems in this pic. On a larger scale, though I wish that more women with a body like that would show up on television. I don't understand it, because I think she has a nice body here.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
you also got to realize the bitch is gettin old i mean this is goin on a couple decades since cheers
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
marina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I live in Southern California.
Posts: 3,055
What happened to geena davis' face?



She's been a favorite actress since I was a child
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger