Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kippi ben Kippod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I'm Prickly All Over!
Posts: 186
Real or Fake Quiz

http://www.controlledmedia.com/pages/mammoplasty.htm

I scored 70%.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
77%

i rushed though. fake tits are easy to spot. all guys like all tits, big or small. you want more attention, show as much skin as you can, if theres a little nipple peekin out, youll get far more attention than the girl with the double dees.

just sayin.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E
Didn't we do this already, some time back ? If they look like gumdrops they're fake if they look like saggy they're real...
What happens of they look like gumdrops, and then you find out that they taste like gumdrops too? Does that mean that titties are really made out of gumdrops?

Oh, man.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 19
Yeah 77% here also.

I don't care real or fake, big or small. I have my preferences of course, but my pet peeve is padded bras. Talk about false advertisement. I have no problem if it is only to make them look nicer, but if the bra makes them look larger than they really are I call bullshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennok
Yeah 77% here also.

I don't care real or fake, big or small. I have my preferences of course, but my pet peeve is padded bras. Talk about false advertisement. I have no problem if it is only to make them look nicer, but if the bra makes them look larger than they really are I call bullshit.
what, so next its false advertising if i dont quit wearing a condom with 4 inches of sand at the the tip? i enjoy being 10 inches, sir. though it itches from time to time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ooda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
77%

i rushed though. fake tits are easy to spot. all guys like all tits, big or small. you want more attention, show as much skin as you can, if theres a little nipple peekin out, youll get far more attention than the girl with the double dees.

just sayin.
You sir, are an animal.

I be preferring the small breasts myself. But for the test, 87%. Mainly it's just the curves that give it away.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ooda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
what, so next its false advertising if i dont quit wearing a condom with 4 inches of sand at the the tip? i enjoy being 10 inches, sir. though it itches from time to time.
Personally I prefer to wrap a fillet of veal around my dork. Keep it au naturale.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,780
60%, mainly cos I was too lazy to change the radio button on most of them.

Agree with Spook, it's all about presentation.

A pair of tiny A cups can look mighty fine with the right combination of bra and clothing, whereas some big tits just look big and ugly if enough effort is not put in to show them off.

In conclusion, men like looking at tits.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 03:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ooda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
60%, mainly cos I was too lazy to change the radio button on most of them.

Agree with Spook, it's all about presentation.

A pair of tiny A cups can look mighty fine with the right combination of bra and clothing, whereas some big tits just look big and ugly if enough effort is not put in to show them off.

In conclusion, men like looking at tits.
That's true. I guess the problem is that large breasts are sometimes just too obnoxious and in your face. For a guy, having to use your imagination a bit doesn't hurt things.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 10:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Noahfingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Under the freeway bridge.
Posts: 443
83%....licked them all

oops liked...except the last one....
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger