Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Ah Cher...It does get better. Just got off the phone with Punk'n who's seen some of the heinous stuff that used to be posted on Craigslist about me and Rev and wondered why I was taking this on so vehemently. I said that my experiences have certainly made me stronger in dealing with this crap but what about the 14 year old in Kentucky that doesn't have the support system that I do? This time I have a name, a link to expose the person (now possibly two, thank you DWarrior) and maybe that 14 year old in Kentucky will read all of this and feel less alone. Also, he brought my girlfriend into this. A little ironic really, to call me a fag in the medium that will help me be with the woman I love.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboy View Post
A little ironic really, to call me a fag in the medium that will help me be with the woman I love.
if you hasn't before, please note the quotes (mine) in my forums sig
Old 07-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Here's his "blog." He's a pretty classy guy:

With really intelligent, original ideas:

And if you're not a Beatles fan, you might think he was a really great poet, too:

Seems like a great guy.

Last edited by jacey.ATX; 07-08-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thanks again all. DeadERest, I hadn't seen your quotes before but have now which leads me to... DWarrior, rather than call him a fag it would be way more fun to pretend you think he's Gay and post something like, "I see ur arm around dat guy and wuz wonderin if he's yer man cuz I tink yer hot. Hit me up if yer guy is cool wit it". Or if you're a woman, "Yer so cute! Too bad fer me yer Gay but dats cool yo". Fight fire with water.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ugh. Logged in to say:

A. According to Twitter he is an aspiring writer. I call shenanigans.

B. I don't like that word when it is pointedly intended to hurt. I am however fine with those that do actively dance with penises using "Faggotry" in a sentence.

C. I blocked him on Twitter. He does not deserve to actively partake in my daily bon mots.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The really dissapointing thing to me is that you can see he has a daughter from his picture on his Facebook page. Not that I think he should have had a boy, but I just hope his disgusting attitude isn't passed on to his daughter.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't know, I find his Facebook address to be remarkably apt. He is the bomb, like 9/11. Which is to say, not really one at all. But he will yield to groups of men that get inside him.
LOL!

Bob rules.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Thanks again all. DeadERest, I hadn't seen your quotes before but have now which leads me to... DWarrior, rather than call him a fag it would be way more fun to pretend you think he's Gay and post something like, "I see ur arm around dat guy and wuz wonderin if he's yer man cuz I tink yer hot. Hit me up if yer guy is cool wit it". Or if you're a woman, "Yer so cute! Too bad fer me yer Gay but dats cool yo". Fight fire with water.
Yes, people should totally do that.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

As evidenced by my 29 posts in 2 years on the forums, I'm a bit postaphobic (Yes, I made that word up) but when I started this I decided to see it through and do my best to respond if anyone showed any interest. Thank you bw81 for recognizing his "disgusting attitude" and saying so. Thank you Bucho for chiming in. Jacey, thanks for finding that he's also a plagiarist. Patrice, as one of the most respected members of this community it means a lot to me that you took action and made it public as well. Lastly for now, I really hope people do respond on his twitter pretending they think he's Gay.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Bob doth ruleth

THE OCEAN FLOOR!

. . cuz . . he's a crustacean . . like

a giant lobster with long metal hair

nevermind . .

Quote:
Patrice, as one of the most respected members of this community . .
word