Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin Retarded?
Sarah Palin is a fucking retard 115 63.89%
Sarah Palin acts retarded but she doesn't look it 21 11.67%
Sarah Palin is slightly retarded, the rest is just for attention 27 15.00%
Sarah Palin is NOT retarded and as a retard I find this poll offensive 3 1.67%
I read all the options, where's the one that says she's a retard, I want that one 14 7.78%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Ok you have a thread where you actually act like a normal civil person. Good on ya for that. Maybe try taking that out a little more.
Ha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
As a side note, your defense of this dummy forces me to label you as a dummy dumb dumb and take anything you say going forward as suspect.
So we are done, it's a double standard, not a bell curve.

/thread


(now THAT made me laugh, finally)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Ha!


So we are done, it's a double standard, not a bell curve.

/thread


(now THAT made me laugh, finally)
/thread
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #93 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Well...she made a retard....so at minimum she has a retard recessive gene.
Or married one, or it's something in the water, or something happened during pregnancy, or it was a random mutation. There's a case there somewhere.

The real question to me is, why does she merit the media attention, or, perhaps, why do people follow her? I felt the same way about Paris Hilton, I never understood that, either.

What's especially weird is, I feel like the majority of media attention that filters out to me comes from liberal biased media.

I don't understand the Palin experience on any level...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Well...she made a retard....so at minimum she has a retard recessive gene.
See, if you would have just posted this 8 pages ago, none of this would have happened.

/thread
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #95 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
Spooky would rather mock everyone else's lack of interest to his standards about American politics than start his own thread.
thread
another


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
Palin is functionally retarded.

Does that sum it up nicely?
For which option? There are essentially three "retarded" choices. Borderline intellectual functioning is the highest level of retardation, with an IQ between 70 and 80. Two levels below that is Moderate mental retardation with sub 50 IQs who cannot perform basic hygiene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
See, if you would have just posted this 8 pages ago, none of this would have happened.

/thread
What does that have to do with hayroob dismissing Really and his points?

I'm not sure everyone is reading the same shite.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:51 PM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
You say /thread.

I've got shit to do so I extend the olive branch of /thread.

You can't hold off posting for 5 minutes.

You are ridiculous.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
You say /thread.

I've got shit to do so I extend the olive branch of /thread.

You can't hold off posting for 5 minutes.

You are ridiculous.

Sorry, man, I was actually talking to someone else again. I know how you mix that up, so I am being clear: Not talking to hayroob.

Sorry my English was so bad that I made you miss that, I humbly apologize if I offended you. You and me, as far as this thread is concerned, are still done, I was not being ridiculous.

Again, I apologize.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:48 AM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Indian Territory
Posts: 60
Thanks for the support, Spooky

I sure would like to see everyone calm down about Palin - she gets free air time for no good reason just because people hate her.

As Keith pointed out a while back, Obama does not stand for everything people things he does. In the same way, Palin is not a stupid as the liberal press would like everyone to believe. She was very popular in Alaska before all this national level attention started - I wonder why? She gets lots of press over dumb stuff - I wonder why?

The term 'Bush Doctrine' has not yet achieved general use throughout the country - and using it was pretty snarky of Charlie, however she should have been able to answer the question once it was clarified. She also clearly gave some less than satisfactory answers many other times, but for some reason we as a country are ignoring that stuff.

The whole thing reminds me of the stupidity over how Dan Quayle spelled potato(e) - when we have real foreign policy, jobs, and economic issues that we should be concerned with.

The point is, if you don't like someone, do it for real reasons, not for made-up reasons. If you hate Palin because she said 'I can see Russia from my house' YOU are the retard: she didn't say that, she said 'You can see Russia from Alaska', which is true. If you hate Palin because she has showed no evidence that she has a working knowledge of US foreign policy, then you are using a real reason.

Don't be a retard.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
What does that have to do with hayroob dismissing Really and his points?

I'm not sure everyone is reading the same shite.
It has nothing to do with Hayroob or anything else, it was just having fun with Jeremy's comment.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #100 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really View Post
I sure would like to see everyone calm down about Palin - she gets free air time for no good reason just because people hate her.

As Keith pointed out a while back, Obama does not stand for everything people things he does. In the same way, Palin is not a stupid as the liberal press would like everyone to believe. She was very popular in Alaska before all this national level attention started - I wonder why? She gets lots of press over dumb stuff - I wonder why?

The term 'Bush Doctrine' has not yet achieved general use throughout the country - and using it was pretty snarky of Charlie, however she should have been able to answer the question once it was clarified. She also clearly gave some less than satisfactory answers many other times, but for some reason we as a country are ignoring that stuff.

The whole thing reminds me of the stupidity over how Dan Quayle spelled potato(e) - when we have real foreign policy, jobs, and economic issues that we should be concerned with.

The point is, if you don't like someone, do it for real reasons, not for made-up reasons. If you hate Palin because she said 'I can see Russia from my house' YOU are the retard: she didn't say that, she said 'You can see Russia from Alaska', which is true. If you hate Palin because she has showed no evidence that she has a working knowledge of US foreign policy, then you are using a real reason.

Don't be a retard.
Oh dear. I don't think you're getting it either. Because people in Alaska like her, she's not a dummy? People also liked Snooki from Jersey Shore - should we elect her to office next? She clearly knows what makes someone a jerk-off - that ought to be all she needs to appoint a successful senior staff!

It doesn't matter if a lot of people didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was (I had to look it up at the time too). SHE needed to know it. Our possible leaders better know what the hot topics are in the government. She didn't. She didn't know anything. She was not blindsided either - Charlie would have gone over the interview topics with her aids ahead of time so she could be prepped for the interview. Her lack of preparation is her own fault.

Dan Quayle misspelled potato, but still knew what the Iran-Contra hearings were about.

She did say you can see Russia from Alaska. She also thought that meant she understood finding the big purple country on the map meant she could rock foreign policy.

This is why I now stand by functionally retarded instead of not-retarded-former-pageant-queen-talking-head.

She never should have accepted the invitation to run alongside McCain. She just likes the attention. She probably doesn't even realize half the country is laughing at her. She thinks we're all excited to have her around. Fool.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger