Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin Retarded?
Sarah Palin is a fucking retard 115 63.89%
Sarah Palin acts retarded but she doesn't look it 21 11.67%
Sarah Palin is slightly retarded, the rest is just for attention 27 15.00%
Sarah Palin is NOT retarded and as a retard I find this poll offensive 3 1.67%
I read all the options, where's the one that says she's a retard, I want that one 14 7.78%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoav View Post
i think the main problem here is some of you are underestimating retarded people. Most of them are pretty capable.

palin selling a book means nothing, she had fans and a ghost writer. a lot of retarded people are literate, so had she actually written it, it wouldn't mean anything re: her intelligence.

the only politician that wanted palin as vp was a 70+ year old who desperately wanted the office and wanted a running mate he (thought he) could control. he decided on her after 30 minutes with her because that's all it takes to realize she's a retard and would stand up and say what she's told to say. she's not evil, she didn't choose or plan any of this - it fell into her lap as a result of people thinking she's a retard.

i agree that she may believe she's brilliant and manipulating everyone but that merely stems from her low iq which prevents her from fathoming the world smarter people see and live in and so, on the scale she's capable of visualizing she's at the top.

when she said on the air that she didn't even know what the vp does, she was serious. she said it to the world because she thought it was a testament to her smarts. that 30 minutes and her and not even knowing what the job entails mccain picked her, that without even the time to explain her political points of view he knew he wanted her as a running mate.

in interviews that go off of or question her talking points she said ridiculous things because she really doesn't understand how planes can fly over any shore of america first or just how far russia is. she doesn't know how stupid it sounded when she said it, she's likely still proud that she thought of it on her own on the spot and that eventually it came out in sentences.

according to wikipedia an iq of 70 or below is considered retarded. since the average of a country is 100, and america has plenty of stupid people, palin being below 70 in say england or sweden is not far fetched at all. so maybe in the states she blends in, but she seems pretty fuckin retarded to me.
Then that makes McCain the retard, not Palin. I thought it was smart to choose her when I first heard the announcement because having a woman as a running mate makes his campaign interesting, and attracts feminist voters that may have been looking the other way. Having an attractive woman made it interesting. It backfired huge. But as the election was more than a year ago, I don't really care.

But I still don't think she is retarded. I think she's a sheltered pageant queen. I think she says and does what she's told to say and do, and when it deviates from a script, that's when she gets flustered because she's not a free thinker. She's a scripted thinker. It's like that Miss Teen USA pageant girl a couple of years ago who kept saying "Iraq, in as much as the Africa..." Maybe her color-inside-the-lines thinking works in Alaska, but there's no way in hell she could've handled the White House.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #32 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoav View Post
i agree with this, but i think the sheltered pageant stuff is a result of her being retarded, rather than what you're saying which is that she appears retarded because of it...

the campaign people have gone public saying it was impossible to give her her scripts, or teach her basic geography or world facts because she thought they were all against her. perhaps she couldn't grasp what they were trying to teach her and thought they were being intentionally confusing and devious to screw with her.

i don't think mccain was retarded for asking her to run, i think he was selfish.
I think he was desperate. It's pretty obvious she had the whole pageant queen thing going, but when you throw in an undue sense of entitlement (read: spoiled bitch) then she can't take any criticism. Any offer of help is seen as an attack and that leads to extreme paranoia and the yearning to "go rogue" (if she's going to pick the rogue class, she should probably throw some more points into her cunning modifyer. Ok, that was an uncalled for D&D reference, I apologize) this is compounded by the fact that she is an unfettered retardate.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #33 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoav View Post
the campaign people have gone public saying it was impossible to give her her scripts, or teach her basic geography or world facts because she thought they were all against her. perhaps she couldn't grasp what they were trying to teach her and thought they were being intentionally confusing and devious to screw with her.
And it didn't tip any of them off that having to teach a 40-year-old woman stuff that 5th graders know might not make her the ideal running mate?

I don't remember if this was one of their poll questions at the end of the election or not, but was Palin the deciding factor for not voting for McCain, or would they not have voted McCain anyway? I voted Obama and would not have voted McCain anyway, but having Palin guaranteed I would not have voted McCain.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Indian Territory
Posts: 60
Who the hell is she?

Public knowledge of her is more about Tina Fey's comedy sketches than what she has actually said.

Palin is the opposite of Obama. Everyone believes Obama supports their causes whether or not he actually does. Everyone believes Palin is an idiot mostly for stuff comedians have said rather than actual quotes. Every politician has gaffs so real quotes are easy, but few are being used - why not?

Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, Al Gore never said he invented the internet. Comedy stops being funny and starts being stupid when it is not fresh and is based on someone elses joke.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really View Post
Public knowledge of her is more about Tina Fey's comedy sketches than what she has actually said.

Palin is the opposite of Obama. Everyone believes Obama supports their causes whether or not he actually does. Everyone believes Palin is an idiot mostly for stuff comedians have said rather than actual quotes. Every politician has gaffs so real quotes are easy, but few are being used - why not?

Palin never said she could see Russia from her house, Al Gore never said he invented the internet. Comedy stops being funny and starts being stupid when it is not fresh and is based on someone elses joke.
didn't say what to who now?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
your video wasn't working for me so here is a repost


The quote is at 4 minutes

and here's the bobble headed dummy actually saying it:

Last edited by hayroob; 02-12-2010 at 02:38 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Indian Territory
Posts: 60
bering strait

The Bering Strait separates the United States (Alaska) and Russia by 58 miles.

The mountains (which are quite high) in far eastern Russia are easily visible from Gambel, on St. Lawrence Is., AK. You may not be able to see the ground in Russia from mainland AK, but high mountain peaks are easily seen, especially from SLI.

Also, the two Diomede islands in the Bering Strait are only two miles apart. The big Diomede belongs to Russia while the little Diomede is part of Alaska. So, without worrying about the horizon, one can easily see Russia from Alaska.

so ACTUALLY (SLURP) she is correct, however her answer did dodge the question that was asked.

to see for yourself, check out the steerable webcam hosted by Bering Strait School District

Bering Strait School District - BSSD Weathercams - Live 24/7/365!


very cool (SLURP)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really View Post
The Bering Strait separates the United States (Alaska) and Russia by 58 miles.

The mountains (which are quite high) in far eastern Russia are easily visible from Gambel, on St. Lawrence Is., AK. You may not be able to see the ground in Russia from mainland AK, but high mountain peaks are easily seen, especially from SLI.

Also, the two Diomede islands in the Bering Strait are only two miles apart. The big Diomede belongs to Russia while the little Diomede is part of Alaska. So, without worrying about the horizon, one can easily see Russia from Alaska.

so ACTUALLY (SLURP) she is correct, however her answer did dodge the question that was asked.

to see for yourself, check out the steerable webcam hosted by Bering Strait School District

Bering Strait School District - BSSD Weathercams - Live 24/7/365!


very cool (SLURP)
And being able to see Russia from some parts of Alaska totally qualifies her to speak on America's interaction with the Russian government. (Which I'm pretty sure you can't see from Alaska given that Moscow is literally the entire length of asia away from this dummies house.)

This was the best she had and it was staggeringly vapid. She is an incredible moron. (Smarter than the guy who works the deep fryer at KFC, does not mean smart.)

As a side note, your defense of this dummy forces me to label you as a dummy dumb dumb and take anything you say going forward as suspect.
__________________
If you like the KATG app feel free to kick in some bucks (or don't)
KATGIPHONE Donation
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Station's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
your video wasn't working for me so here is a repost


The quote is at 4 minutes

and here's the bobble headed dummy actually saying it:
Thanks, I thought maybe i just couldn't see it because i was on my iphone.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 11
Retard Yes

This sums it up nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBachael View Post
If Rush Limbaugh says she's retarded its okay because he means it the right way, if Rahm Emanuel says she's retarded its not okay because he means it in the offensive way.

I'm with Rahm.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger