Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin Retarded?
Sarah Palin is a fucking retard 115 63.89%
Sarah Palin acts retarded but she doesn't look it 21 11.67%
Sarah Palin is slightly retarded, the rest is just for attention 27 15.00%
Sarah Palin is NOT retarded and as a retard I find this poll offensive 3 1.67%
I read all the options, where's the one that says she's a retard, I want that one 14 7.78%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 02:37 AM   #41 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
As a side note, your defense of this dummy forces me to label you as a dummy dumb dumb and take anything you say going forward as suspect.
Would I be correct in assuming that your interpretation is, the further away from the truth you skew her intelligence, the more "dummy dumb dumb" you are?

What then, does it say about intelligence when one understates her intelligence?

Bell curve or double standard?

(My personal belief is that everyone who understates is equally as stupid as those who overstate, and there is no shortage of the bottom end of the bell curve in these forums. Meaning these people have demonstrated themselves to be among the dumbest: -John-, Abstraction, BakaZaru, beef, BellaJane, BrandonJay, brighteye, brotherdarkness, chaz768, chocobomoshpit, coldmuffin, Curt, dr.chode, DudeEMETIB, fallingwindows, fluxquanta, freeloader1, FreydNot, garrym13, hayroob, i'minu, Illusionweaver, Incognito, Ion, JamIsNotGlue, jillybean, kingtorm01, kissmisskate, kittengrinder, mdsan8370, Mr. Bean, p0mbaer, pala, PatrickandAlana, PFT, punk'n, rachel, Rixster, Rowbear, roxymodest, sagzy, shadow8787, ShadyMcDougal, Somethingdumb, Spence, Station, SunnySoCal, ThaddW, The Quintessential Loser, ThisIsMyUserName, tWiStEd, Twofirstnames, Unleashedlive, violachick8, wilberserker, yoav, zhowlett)

Edited to add: Oh, I just noticed your name on that list, hayroob, I guess I should "take anything you say going forward as suspect."

HA!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 02-13-2010 at 02:48 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:18 AM   #42 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
Log in

A. I don't believe I've portrayed Palins intelligence as anything outside where it is reasonably assumed to be. She is not functionally disabled, she is smarter than your average fry cook, but for someone aspiring to high office she is an incredible dummy dumb. On a bell curve of what could objectively be called her actual intelligence I might come in a little low but i'd be pretty darn close.

B. The fact that you have a precompiled list of people you have judged to be off of your bell curve of acceptable commentary shows what a ridiculous charicature of a human being you are. There are a lot of people on that list I and most well adjusted people would much rather share the company of than a nutter hiding out in Australia.

EDIT: Ok so you copied the people who voted for the first poll option. At least you're less crazy than you seemed for a moment there. But if we are talking bell curves and attempting to come as close to the factual truth as we can then the first option is still very much the closest. Statement partially but certainly not entirely retracted.
__________________
If you like the KATG app feel free to kick in some bucks (or don't)
KATGIPHONE Donation

Last edited by hayroob; 02-13-2010 at 03:33 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #43 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
A. I don't believe I've portrayed Palins intelligence as anything outside where it is reasonably assumed to be. She is not functionally disabled, she is smarter than your average fry cook, but for someone aspiring to high office she is an incredible dummy dumb. On a bell curve of what could objectively be called her actual intelligence I might come in a little low but i'd be pretty darn close.

B. The fact that you have a precompiled list of people you have judged to be off of your bell curve of acceptable commentary shows what a ridiculous charicature of a human being you are. There are a lot of people on that list I and most well adjusted people would much rather share the company of than a nutter hiding out in Australia.

EDIT: Ok so you copied the people who voted for the first poll option. At least you're less crazy than you seemed for a moment there. But if we are talking bell curves and attempting to come as close to the factual truth as we can then the first option is still very much the closest. Statement partially but certainly not entirely retracted.
I just asked questions, I didn't pass judgment. I applied your rules to yourself, so it's your bell curve, not mine. It made me giggle.

As far as calling me a nutter, really? Is it because I took what you said seriously and applied it? I thought I wrapped it up by saying that I, like you suggested, couldn't take anything you said seriously. That makes me a nutter? Or did you skim over that because you were offended? You'll have to clarify, because I can't tell if you are name calling because I listened or because I didn't, you nutters are too hard to read. At least we have that list of names you made.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
chocobomoshpit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 80
I'm just here to point out that I am on that list that Spooky posted.

Thank you.

Now here's a picture of a wicked-cool pony.



[edit: Of course she isn't retarded. She's just the kind of person that treats objective matter subjectively, and that tends to rub me the wrong way.]

Last edited by chocobomoshpit; 02-13-2010 at 04:38 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
garrym13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 165
Spooks, if all the people in your list are among the dumbest, what does that make you since you have replied to some of us dummies?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrym13 View Post
Spooks, if all the people in your list are among the dumbest, what does that make you since you have replied to some of us dummies?
I didn't make that list, dummy, it's not my list, it's not my theory.

And yeah, what DOES it make me? Hopeful that you will stop talking about it?

What does it make YOU when you reply to Palin's nonsense? Same thing, I guess, that's YOUR theory?

You guys make me laugh like special Olympians.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #47 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 13,481
I met spooky. He doesn't laugh this much. He's lying about all this laughter.


People like to say "uneducated." No one can be called stupid.

Not only do I believe she's stupid, I sincerely believe she's retarded.


it's not entirely coincidence that this retard gave birth to at least one clinical retard.

Last edited by Keith; 02-13-2010 at 06:47 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I met spooky. He doesn't laugh this much. He's lying about all this laughter.


People like to say "uneducated." No one can be called stupid.

Not only do I believe she's stupid, I sincerely believe she's retarded.


it's not entirely coincidence that this retard gave birth to at last one clinical retard.
That puts garrym13 and hayroob in quite a pickle. So either their fearless leader is a dummy dumb or they need to reconsider their views. Either way, their world is rocked.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
chocobomoshpit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 80
Spooky- I am genuinely curious. Are you defending Sarah for the sake of argument? Or do you have legitimate respect for her?

Once again, not trolling, just curious.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #50 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
That puts garrym13 and hayroob in quite a pickle. So either their fearless leader is a dummy dumb or they need to reconsider their views. Either way, their world is rocked.
I am in no pickle, you arbitrarily created a metric I never consented to the validity of. And then in order for your false metric to hold you assigned your perception of her intelligence to be the objective truth. My assertions thus far have only been that even by your metric I would stand by any statements I've made about her intelligence and that she is of an unimpressive intellect by virtually any reasonable metric.

Keith deviating from a metric you pulled from thin air and then attempted to attribute to me is not a conundrum for me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger