Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin Retarded?
Sarah Palin is a fucking retard 115 63.89%
Sarah Palin acts retarded but she doesn't look it 21 11.67%
Sarah Palin is slightly retarded, the rest is just for attention 27 15.00%
Sarah Palin is NOT retarded and as a retard I find this poll offensive 3 1.67%
I read all the options, where's the one that says she's a retard, I want that one 14 7.78%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #81 (permalink)

I was willing to give Palin the benefit until she blew the Bush Doctrine question. Yeowch. Oh well, at least she didn't answer, "In the butt."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmSmith View Post
I was willing to give Palin the benefit until she blew the Bush Doctrine question. Yeowch. Oh well, at least she didn't answer, "In the butt."
But it would have been even more hilarious.

Not knowing the term "The Bush Doctrine" is really pretty bad when you're a candidate, but shitting your pants trying to answer even after he told her what he meant was just nonsense.

And on the subject of in the butt:

Last edited by hayroob; 02-14-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #83 (permalink)

So...yeah. In essence, his response to the question of bell curve or double standard is finally answered. The variables can neither be analog or digital, black and white or a gradient, hayroob says neither, because his view is right and that is the only way it can be viewed, thus variables do not matter. And befuddles the shit out of it to prove his point, even assuming my replies to other people are somehow crazy replies to him.

I say, that's unreasonable.

I say he took all those words to finally answer a stupid little question meant at poking fun at him for being a hater because someone wouldn't be a hater with him, and he still came up short.

I say, I was right in following his own advice in not taking anything he says seriously.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
So...yeah. In essence, his response to the question of bell curve or double standard is finally answered. The variables can neither be analog or digital, black and white or a gradient, hayroob says neither, because his view is right and that is the only way it can be viewed, thus variables do not matter. And befuddles the shit out of it to prove his point, even assuming my replies to other people are somehow crazy replies to him.

I say, that's unreasonable.

I say he took all those words to finally answer a stupid little question meant at poking fun at him for being a hater because someone wouldn't be a hater with him, and he still came up short.

I say, I was right in following his own advice in not taking anything he says seriously.
You not taking what I say seriously is not a problem for me. I've made a strong case for my position and you've only sniped, I think that people observing this can judge who is the better man.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #85 (permalink)

Spooky you Troll Master
Old 02-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
You not taking what I say seriously is not a problem for me. I've made a strong case for my position and you've only sniped, I think that people observing this can judge who is the better man.
Better man?

Dude, grow up.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Better man?

Dude, grow up.
This from a guy who does nothing but troll and snipe and who never adds anything positive or constructive. I contribute and offer positive criticism the vast majority of the time, at least when I'm not wasting my time explaining things to you. I'm not the one who needs to think about acting their age.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:04 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
This from a guy who does nothing but troll and snipe and who never adds anything positive or constructive. I contribute and offer positive criticism the vast majority of the time, at least when I'm not wasting my time explaining things to you. I'm not the one who needs to think about acting their age.

nothing positive or constructive
?

Let it go, man.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok you have a thread where you actually act like a normal civil person. Good on ya for that. Maybe try taking that out a little more.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #90 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Well...she made a retard....so at minimum she has a retard recessive gene.