Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Should Keith get a gun?
Yes! 133 48.36%
Yes, with rubber/fake bullets. 49 17.82%
No 83 30.18%
Other. (Explain answer, please) 10 3.64%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 11:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
im a dumbass because, as you say, theres no way to make it nonlethal, because youve fired rubber bullets into crowds...and not killed anyone, and youre lucky when nobody goes to the hospital?

that makes perfect sense. good thing we are boxing, and not getting into a "word fight"
exactly, what you wrote above makes absolutely no sense..

what's your point?

i am saying that rubber bullets aren't "safe" like everyone seems to naively think. rubber bullets will pierce skin, and firing rounds of rubber bullets often cause fatal and serious damage.

the reason i mentioned that i have fired many into crowds, is to show that even under the optimum conditions under which they are meant to be used (as a non-lethal alternative to live rounds) the results are often death and SERIOUS injury...

so what is it exactly that was unclear from my statement. read the goddamn news article

the way you sounded on the show, (with your high pitched nasally annoying voice) , you made it sound like rubber bullets just bounce around joyfully like some goddamn superball.

bring your gun spooky, cause there is no way you will beat me.

i know you will wind up chickening out when you see me face to face...

"owweeee he hurt my wrist"

you have no idea what kind of can you just opened

see ya soon
__________________

"deuce is a fucking asshole, and one of the best you'll come across"....stjoe
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DJQuad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,242
Git-r-done Keet.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
exactly, what you wrote above makes absolutely no sense..

i am saying that rubber bullets aren't "safe" like everyone seems to naively think. rubber bullets will pierce skin, and firing rounds of rubber bullets often cause fatal and serious damage.
who said they would bounce harmlessly off people, deuce? the point was making keith's(your friend, deuce) gun less lethal, thus less scary an idea to chemda(the girl who hates you, deuce). it, by comparison, would be safe, like a volvo(its a car, deuce) compared to a pinto(its also a car, deuce) is safe. you can still get killed, but its relative(proportional: properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics, deuce). is there a language barrier here, deuce? what can i do to help you understand us better, deuce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
you have no idea what kind of can you just opened
is it worms, deuce?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Notjustagoodclown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24
what about...

Nun-chuks. I want to see Keith go Shaolin-monk on some intruder's ass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: all around the world..same song
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
who said they would bounce harmlessly off people, deuce? the point was making keith's(your friend, deuce) gun less lethal, thus less scary an idea to chemda(the girl who hates you, deuce). it, by comparison, would be safe, like a volvo(its a car, deuce) compared to a pinto(its also a car, deuce) is safe. you can still get killed, but its relative(proportional: properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics, deuce). is there a language barrier here, deuce? what can i do to help you understand us better, deuce?
the comparison you made here is retarded just like you, you backwards-ass annoying douchebag. get it?

because while a car's purpose is to transport (and they may be designed to transport more or less safely or for different types of cargo) however a gun's purpose is to injure or kill, so therefore, dumbass, a "less" lethal gun is a counter intuitive idea. unless of course you refer to my previous post regarding a toy gun that looks real and shoots nerf darts. that is a less lethal gun. god you are stupid...go draw a comic book of me fucking your mother.

besides this "less" lethal weapon isn't really less lethal, which the article i provided shows that rubber ammo is not significantly "less" lethal, therefore my sister Chemda should not be any less scared cause keith my friend is using rubber bullets as ammo

i know what i can do though to help you get it. let me shoot you with a rubber bullet...i am sure your mom would thank me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
you shot people with them, deuce, so now im forced to assume its just you that is less lethal.

and my car example is quite valid. i dont speak squiggly lines though, so i dont know how to make you understand...

also, i guessed worms, was i right?

Last edited by spooky; 10-17-2007 at 12:38 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,780
For once, I'll side with spooki on this one, if only for the sarcastic parentheses (that's the bits in brackets, deuce), which he used.

The British army used plastic bullets in Northern Ireland for a few years - basically a big plastic tube, which would hurt enough to stop you for a few minutes. But eventually they hit some kid in the head with one and killed him.

Because of the speed it comes out, nothing is non-lethal coming out of a gun.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
be leaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Gender: Age: IQ: Orientation:
Posts: 824
i voted no...

mainly because spooky's logic says it's okay and i can't remember the last time he was right about something...

but also because i've seen keith, and i know that he's already got two perfectly good guns on either side of his body, and if those are the only guns he needs to stop the ceaseless onslaught of waves that threaten every coast of this great nation, then that's all he needs to stop any potential criminals.

plus, bullets aren't gonna stop the robots, get a high voltage taser gun, so you can debilitate criminals AND short circuit the robot hordes when the uprising eventually begins... HUAR!
__________________
"The internet will eat you." - patrice (ep 539 1:49:04)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 685
Wow... If I had known I'd be starting a forum war, I may have re-thought doing while whole poll thing...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ElleJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,197
Shame on all of you for missing this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post

PS Go to a Safety Class then take it to a range to get aquainted.
Fuuuuuuck you! And welcome to the forums.

That's the smartest thing said on this thread yet.


I feel like Spooky and Deuce are having two entirely different conversations.
You know I love you to pieces Deuce, but I've got to side with Spooky's arguments on this one.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger