Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree53Likes

Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #51 (permalink)

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:23 AM   #52 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Sieg heil, mein fuhrer.

I'm pretty sure there's an EU rule prohibiting Krauts from calling anyone an arsehole when race is being discussed.

Go fuck yourself.
Well I actually called you unfunny because I was hoping that you are joking but I think asshole does indeed make more sense reading your last few posts.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Well I actually called you unfunny because I was hoping that you are joking but I think asshole does indeed make more sense reading your last few posts.
Apology accepted.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #54 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
My point was that the natives in Oz had 40K years, and didn't do shit with the place. Same with the natives in Africa. The argument about 3rd world vs 1st world is specious, because when whitey moves in that's when you get your lovely democratic society with clean water etc etc.

I don't see this as being racist, it's just a statement of fact. Not saying that white is better than black - it's more a reflection on European civilisation being the best one in the world, followed (I guess) by Asians.
Sure it's a statement of fact, but even as a professional troll you'll understand that when you lead off with "blacks can't be trusted with anything more than a stick and a loincloth" some peeps are going to think there's a racist soul behind that racist facade.

And yeah, fucking read fucking Guns, Germs and Steel when you fucking get a chance. Jared Diamond does a pretty fucking solid job on that whole the natives in Oz had 40K years, and didn't do shit with the place thing and it won a fucking Pulitzer and everything.

Eurasian civilization is not so much a product of ingenuity, but of opportunity and necessity. That is, civilization is not created out of superior intelligence, but is the result of a chain of developments, each made possible by certain preconditions.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Sure it's a statement of fact, but even as a professional troll you'll understand that when you lead off with "blacks can't be trusted with anything more than a stick and a loincloth" some peeps are going to think there's a racist soul behind that racist facade.
lol yeah, fair call

I do wonder sometimes if I'm really racist. I don't believe I am, but I also don't trust self analysis. I make racist comments, however I also make cunty remarks about pretty much everything (dwarfs, fatties, women, men, homo's, Aussies, Kiwis, yanks, etc).

I happily work & play with people from other cultures who have different skin colour to me. I was joking with one guy from Nigeria last week - called him a spear chucking savage. He just laughed and retorted something about my tiny white penis. Bastard. He's not literally a spear chucker, so I felt his comment was unnecessarily hurtful

Quote:
And yeah, fucking read fucking Guns, Germs and Steel when you fucking get a chance. Jared Diamond does a pretty fucking solid job on that whole the natives in Oz had 40K years, and didn't do shit with the place thing and it won a fucking Pulitzer and everything.

Eurasian civilization is not so much a product of ingenuity, but of opportunity and necessity. That is, civilization is not created out of superior intelligence, but is the result of a chain of developments, each made possible by certain preconditions.
I will read this. Definitely.

And I didn't (intentionally) equate "better" civilisations with higher intelligence. The Abo's and Native American's didn't exploit the shit out of their countries. I'm betting they were a happier bunch than us, though. So who's got the best civilisation now...?
jorjo and campy like this.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
So who's got the best civilisation now...?
The Smurfs?

Although that's probably only from Smurfette's point of view.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:28 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
I do wonder sometimes if I'm really racist. I don't believe I am, but I also don't trust self analysis. I make racist comments, however I also make cunty remarks about pretty much everything (dwarfs, fatties, women, men, homo's, Aussies, Kiwis, yanks, etc).
You forgot cripples.

From what you've said, I don't think you're racist, just a realist.

You believe in equality as far as pissing everyone off. ^5
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
The Smurfs?
No way. Meet the Flintstones.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
The Smurfs?

Although that's probably only from Smurfette's point of view.
She's pretty hawt.

I'd bang her.

Just be worried about getting a blue dick.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
She's pretty hawt.

I'd bang her.

Just be worried about getting a blue dick.
It's either that or don't bang her and get blue balls.

(Thanks for the lay-up cobber.)
Scumhook likes this.