Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Spooky Turning Into a Whiny Bitch?
Yes 25 21.74%
No 19 16.52%
He's *always* been a whiny bitch 71 61.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 07:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 870
Is Spooky Turning Into A Whiny Bitch?

Just a simple poll....
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Newsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
Just a simple poll....
sir... this thread is quite rude.. for shame.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
sir... this thread is quite rude.. for shame.
Duly noted
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
BrownEyedBtch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 879
You missed an option: "This is a rhetorical question."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
who cares?

edited to add: Anonymous poll on an anonymous forum? Anyone else lol at the irony?

Last edited by spooky; 08-06-2009 at 01:31 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 142
I roflcoptered then I was like OMFG that's so mean!

kbye
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
gin_web's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
who cares?

edited to add: Anonymous poll on an anonymous forum? Anyone else lol at the irony?
What?

Do or do not - there is no try?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
who cares?

edited to add: Anonymous poll on an anonymous forum? Anyone else lol at the irony?
Who cares?

1 - those answering the poll
2 - those reading this thread
3 - those responding to this thread

While anonymity might protect people from having someone show up on their front porch, it doesn't protect their KATG personas from being harassed endlessly. Besides, there's probably two dozen or more people in the NYC area who all know each other in person. I'd hate to leave them out by making the votes public...

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
spooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
Who cares?

1 - those answering the poll
2 - those reading this thread
3 - those responding to this thread

While anonymity might protect people from having someone show up on their front porch, it doesn't protect their KATG personas from being harassed endlessly. Besides, there's probably two dozen or more people in the NYC area who all know each other in person. I'd hate to leave them out by making the votes public...

At least you get the irony, then, you know exactly what this poll is.

Regardless of phrasing bias, it looks like only roughly 15% think I am heading in a negative direction. 2/3rds think I am static, and the rest say positive direction.

So what is the point of a biased poll like this? You already know I have a long record of not caring about the opinions of the forums, so you obviously didn't do it as a jab at me. Assuming it wasn't just simple bitchy whining, I'd guess it was some effort at popularity boosting?

Or was it just as simple as you said?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
At least you get the irony, then, you know exactly what this poll is.

Regardless of phrasing bias, it looks like only roughly 15% think I am heading in a negative direction. 2/3rds think I am static, and the rest say positive direction.

So what is the point of a biased poll like this? You already know I have a long record of not caring about the opinions of the forums, so you obviously didn't do it as a jab at me. Assuming it wasn't just simple bitchy whining, I'd guess it was some effort at popularity boosting?

Or was it just as simple as you said?
I would say most polls are biased. Why is this one so, in your opinion, Spooky?

Also, this post is what reminded me that you've always been a whiney bitch
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger