Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Spooky Turning Into a Whiny Bitch?
Yes 25 21.74%
No 19 16.52%
He's *always* been a whiny bitch 71 61.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2009, 06:29 AM   #101 (permalink)

I see a few of Spooky's fans (and those who hate drama) have decided to make this thread a playground. That's cool, at least the poll topic stays at the top of the activity list and people can keep voting. Poll is open till the end of the month.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
On a more positive note i seem to be doing ok with men
ok, so I'd like to retract this statement

I just got back from a "1st date" with someone - in quotes as said date consisted of watching at DVD at his place. Now I'm not a clothing snob (usually) but this guy was wearing track pants and a flannel shirt. I mean seriously? First impressions much? Anyway lets say I can get over that (it's not true, but work with me here), strike 2 was this baby voice he kept coming out with - now I've spoken to this guy a lot and always voiced my displeasure at the baby voice. Alright, so he has a 3 year old daughter but seriously? He's meant to be a man ffs!!! Let's say I can get over that (also not actually true), but strike 3 and the FINAL STRAW was when I went to the bathroom and there was a CONDOM in the toilet!!!!!!! He knew I was coming over - he couldn't flush?!?!?!? I was so glad I had an excuse to be home early so there was no need to fend off gropes after the movie.

And, to top off a great evening, I get home, log in to IM, see this other guy I've seen a few times is online, say "Hi, I didn't expect to see you here " and the reply is "Yes, just off to bed" and he LOGS OUT!. Not even a goodbye, talk to ya later .

FUCK MY LIFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
I see a few of Spooky's fans (and those who hate drama) have decided to make this thread a playground. That's cool, at least the poll topic stays at the top of the activity list and people can keep voting. Poll is open till the end of the month.
For the record, I haven't voted
Old 08-07-2009, 06:56 AM   #103 (permalink)

I'd just like to say I was a big Spooky fan, and now he's just a gigantic whining douche. I am really disappointed.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
For the record, I haven't voted
not surprised
Old 08-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
who cares?
Obviously, you do.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Obviously, you do.
Obviously, I do not, actually. Quite obviously, in fact. Blatantly obvious.

I really am at a loss to understand why so many people have so much trouble understanding, even when explained at great length. English is tough if you are foreign, I understand that, but if you natively speak it, where do I fall short?

I do understand some people just have an axe to grind, so they just feign complete ignorance for the sake of going after me. Others simply want attention from me. But honestly, those seem to be the minority.

Perhaps America really is populated largely by the illiterate ignorant as the global stereotype seems to claim? I've always scoffed at polls that claim something like 1 in 5 are not functionally literate. I've known so many people in my life from all kinds of social backgrounds, and virtually all of them were more than able to read.

But maybe I have a cultural filter in real life that keeps me from knowing the true lower rungs of the social ladder in America. I don't know how else to explain it.

/sigh

Anyway, a fucking box of cheerios is $8 at the corner grocer. Seriously, WTF? I wanted a box, I haven't had it in years and years. But fuck $8. On principle, I just refuse to be gouged.

Also, something else I don't understand. That master cleanse thing, it's a placebo. If you KNOW it's a placebo, how can you possibly justify doing it? It just seems like a lot of trouble and misery for yourself with no possible positive outcome.

How do some people just believe any old thing they hear?

(and yes, I am aware of the irony in this post, talking about placebo BS diets and breakfast cereal)
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Obviously, I do not, actually. Quite obviously, in fact. Blatantly obvious.
Yeah, in the same way that it is blatantly obvious that Obama doesn't care about health care, since he can't stop talking about it...
Old 08-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, in the same way that it is blatantly obvious that Obama doesn't care about health care, since he can't stop talking about it...
Wow, you didn't understand either, when directly explained to you. I even posted definitions!

This is exactly what I am talking about.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow, you didn't understand either, when directly explained to you. I even posted definitions!

This is exactly what I am talking about.
ok, I found that post on page 3 - didn't read the whole thing the first time around. [insert Jesse Joyce joke here]

So you don't care about the results of the poll, as to whether or not x people think you are a whiny bitch or not. But do you retain interest in what people might be saying about you in, say, a thread like this? I'm just trying to understand why you would post responses within 60 seconds, and send PM's, considering that you don't really care what people on the internet think about you...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
ok, I found that post on page 3 - didn't read the whole thing the first time around. [insert Jesse Joyce joke here]

So you don't care about the results of the poll, as to whether or not x people think you are a whiny bitch or not. But do you retain interest in what people might be saying about you in, say, a thread like this? I'm just trying to understand why you would post responses within 60 seconds, and send PM's, considering that you don't really care what people on the internet think about you...
Because he's an attention whore. Without it he isn't Spooky, just C.