Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Spooky Turning Into a Whiny Bitch?
Yes 25 21.74%
No 19 16.52%
He's *always* been a whiny bitch 71 61.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yup.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
I would say most polls are biased. Why is this one so, in your opinion, Spooky?

Also, this post is what reminded me that you've always been a whiney bitch
(Speaking of bias) You'd first have to explain what in my post defined me as "whiney bitch" to you, it was all questions.

I nominate this thread to be the new SNA.

I just ate three baby carrots with a small glass of soda. I don't care much for soda, it's just a caffeine delivery system to me, but I especially dislike it because it made me burp, which made some tiny bits of carrot come back up in my mouth, making me feel like a cow prepping something to send to my 2nd stomach.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
(Speaking of bias) You'd first have to explain what in my post defined me as "whiney bitch" to you, it was all questions.

I nominate this thread to be the new SNA.

I just ate three baby carrots with a small glass of soda. I don't care much for soda, it's just a caffeine delivery system to me, but I especially dislike it because it made me burp, which made some tiny bits of carrot come back up in my mouth, making me feel like a cow prepping something to send to my 2nd stomach.
Your questions were a little on the whiney side. You know like when your kid (well you probably don't know, but you can imagine) says "whhhyyyy? But whhhhhyyyyy?" over and over again when you ask them to do something. Questions can definitely be whiney.

I am thinking of having a coffee and a jam scone. My BF is working from home today and I'm off work sick, so I think I shall make him some nice morning tea

How did you enjoy 'down under'? Did you come to New Zealand? Try marmite/vegemite? How was the beer in Oz?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Your questions were a little on the whiney side. You know like when your kid (well you probably don't know, but you can imagine) says "whhhyyyy? But whhhhhyyyyy?" over and over again when you ask them to do something. Questions can definitely be whiney.

I am thinking of having a coffee and a jam scone. My BF is working from home today and I'm off work sick, so I think I shall make him some nice morning tea

How did you enjoy 'down under'? Did you come to New Zealand? Try marmite/vegemite? How was the beer in Oz?
I think your experience colors your interpretations of my questions. I am curious how you interpret the intent of the original poster.

Australia is great. Sydney is like NYC, only not quite as culturally important, not as ethnically diverse(understatement), and much much cleaner. I also enjoy the architecture, aluminium and glass or stone. Tube yeast, or whatevermite, I am not a big fan of. The beer was beer. Even the VB is tolerable.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
I think your experience colors your interpretations of my questions.
I'm not sure how it could be otherwise. I can only look at the world through my own experiences of it. Attempts to be neutral or unbiased are going to be, at best, only a partial success. Your experiences colour your response to my response. And so on...

Quote:
I am curious how you interpret the intent of the original poster.
I think he was going for:
a) Lols
b) Trying to urk you/get your attention

Quote:
Australia is great. Sydney is like NYC, only not quite as culturally important, not as ethnically diverse (understatement), and much much cleaner. I also enjoy the architecture, aluminium and glass or stone. Tube yeast, or whatevermite, I am not a big fan of. The beer was beer. Even the VB is tolerable.
Agreed. Except I find most Australians to be slightly cracked in the head...I think it's all the whatevermite and beer.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #16 (permalink)

Ok, so how's your day?

I'm sitting in the sun reading email, smiles.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok, so how's your day?

I'm sitting in the sun reading email, smiles.
i slept in, had some toast and coffee, showered and now i'm interrupting my getting dressed routine with forum posts
Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Agreed. Except I find most Australians to be slightly cracked in the head...I think it's all the whatevermite and beer.
Yeah. One of the neighbors had a construction guy over, and he parked in my assigned spot. Parking in that neighborhood is absurd, so I parked behind the guy, blocking him in and left a note giving him...i think my phone number and apartment number, so I could get out of his way when he had to leave.

Couple hours later, someone is pounding on my door, and two men are out there telling me what a vindictive son of a bitch I am.

Was pretty sure I was about to be in a fight, which is fine, these things just can't always be avoided. I wasn't in the wrong, if it takes a pounding to teach an Aussie whats what, so be it.

After some words exchanged, they didnt see my note it turns out.

The construction guy left, pissed, but fuck him, and I told the owner of the apartment that was with him to keep his ass put while i let mister construction out and reparked my car.

He was still pissed, but couldn't commit to a fight after realizing I left a cordial note and what not. He drug me up to his apartment and showed me the paperwork he had pending on assault charges, told me he was almost hoping I would deck him, because he just likes that sort of thing. He even admitted that not only is what I did exactly what he would do, what he has done many times in the past, but he wouldn't leave a note, hoping for trouble. We had 5 shots of vodka and I had to go(I was already late for a date).

But yeah, he was nuts. Still, as a man, nuts or not, he lived by the guy code, as do I, so things worked out alright. But they nearly didn't.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:

But yeah, he was nuts. Still, as a man, nuts or not, he lived by the guy code, as do I, so things worked out alright. But they nearly didn't.
Hehe good story. I'd be interested in seeing who comes out better off between you and an Australian construction worker...
Old 08-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #20 (permalink)

And the roomie, who is on that placebo lemonade/syrup cleansing diet, just broke one of my expensive super nice glasses.

They are all hand blown from medical grade glass, feeling a bit like wine glasses, but what is cool about them is, they are sort of double layered with a vacuum inside, or maybe plain air...so when you have a steaming hot liquid inside, the exterior doesn't get even slightly hot. And if you have an icy beverage, it doesn't sweat, either. Having this huge WW2 oak clerk's desk that I use for art, that's especially nice.(They use them on Battlestar Galactica, my glasses /slurp)

My set of eight is now seven. While it upsets me, the thin glass sliced his ass open. Well, his hand, anyway. He cleaned it up and left, I assume, for medical supplies. Never love something that can't love you back, plus you get to see blood when you lose it. As fair a trade as one could hope for, I suppose.