Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Is Spooky Turning Into a Whiny Bitch?
Yes 25 21.74%
No 19 16.52%
He's *always* been a whiny bitch 71 61.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
i slept in, had some toast and coffee, showered and now i'm interrupting my getting dressed routine with forum posts
Sounds nice too.

Any news on the job front?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Regardless of phrasing bias, it looks like only roughly 15% think I am heading in a negative direction. 2/3rds think I am static, and the rest say positive direction.
You should consider a career in public relations. Excellent spin, sir!

Quote:
So what is the point of a biased poll like this? You already know I have a long record of not caring about the opinions of the forums, so you obviously didn't do it as a jab at me. Assuming it wasn't just simple bitchy whining, I'd guess it was some effort at popularity boosting?

Or was it just as simple as you said?
I enjoy a bit of popularity now and then, but the poll was, in fact, launched on a whim. My expectations for entertainment and perhaps hilarity have been met!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
I enjoy a bit of popularity now and then, but the poll was, in fact, launched on a whim. My expectations for entertainment and perhaps hilarity have been met!
Nice, I was right then? It was for the lolz? because I lol'd...
Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
You already know I have a long record of not caring about the opinions of the forums, so you obviously didn't do it as a jab at me.
I'm going to have to go with Keith on this one. I don't think you understand the standard meaning of the following terms:

1 - meh
2 - LOL
3 - 'not caring'

Exhibit A - while stating that you do not care about forum opinion, you not only read this thread but display great interest in it by querying my motives and belittling any significance the results might possibly have.

Which reminds me, I have a PM to read...
Old 08-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
You should consider a career in public relations. Excellent spin, sir!
I don't think that is spin. Poll in simple form had three responses: positive, negative, and static. It's practically algebra.

Quote:

Now THIS is spin. What I meant was, you were making me popular, making methe story. How many newspaper articles have you read lately that you recall the journalist involved? Like Keith told me in regards to his attack of my art, even negativity will bolster one's ratings/sales.

Quote:
I'm going to have to go with Keith on this one. I don't think you understand the standard meaning of the following terms:

1 - meh
2 - LOL
3 - 'not caring'

Exhibit A - while stating that you do not care about forum opinion, you not only read this thread but display great interest in it by querying my motives and belittling any significance the results might possibly have.
1-meh
pretty much means my interest is gone, the horse is flogged. i maybe had interest right up until the point of meh, but post meh, i dont care, and will only yap further about it if it looks like the path of least resistance.

2-LOL
it's fucking lol, everyone knows what that means. where people like Keith get seemingly confused is when lulz is used in place of lol.
lulz Noun --- (lul-zz)
Definition:
1. The act of entertaining oneself with the misfortune of others; an
agreeable occupation for the mind

2. Something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement,
esp. a performance of some kind.

3. The essence which can be derived from an epic win.

3-not caring
In this context, it means exactly what I said, exactly how I said it. I do not care what the internet thinks. The topic or thread may be of interest, perhaps the poster of the thread I may take interest in, but the opinion expressed by the poll is of no consequence to me. I am using the english definition of things, I remain consistent in use. Guys like Michael may have immense trouble with understanding the basic words I use, and ask Bebe, she's pretty sharp, I DO use very basic language in the forums, but I hope he is in the minority.

Anyway, the poll talk is now off topic in this thread, it is now the new SNA thread, feel free to talk about anything else, regardless of how meaningless.

:P
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 08-06-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Nice, I was right then? It was for the lolz? because I lol'd...
I was checking out some polls in another thread, I think the one about whether or not the Spooky drama would end, and this poll question just popped into my head! It occurred to me that Keith was not the only one who could start a poll. So I did.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think that is spin. Poll in simple form had three responses: positive, negative, and static. It's practically algebra.
In the spirit of SNA...

Elementary, Abstract, Linear, or Universal algebra?
Old 08-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post
In the spirit of SNA...

Elementary, Abstract, Linear, or Universal algebra?
I am really not sure math belongs in this thread. In fact, thinking about it, I am CERTAIN it doesn't.

I'm eating a cheese toastie made for me by my lovely BF, and drinking Coke Zero nomnom
Old 08-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Now THIS is spin. What I meant was, you were making me popular, making methe story. How many newspaper articles have you read lately that you recall the journalist involved? Like Keith told me in regards to his attack of my art, even negativity will bolster one's ratings/sales.
No, that was not spin, that was a misunderstanding. Why would I think that you were referring to me (a minor forum player) making YOU (a regular guest on and subject of the KATG show) popular? I have no such ability to do that sir. Please.

Quote:
Anyway, the poll talk is now off topic in this thread, it is now the new SNA thread, feel free to talk about anything else, regardless of how meaningless.

:P
I have always been amused at the childish internet tactic of flooding a thread with babble in an attempt to dissuade further serious discussion of the original topic. It is the electronic equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and saying "Nah nah na nah nahhhhh, I can't heeear yooooouuuuuu"

It is also further proof that in spite of your protests, you care very deeply about your perception. And hey, that's fine! I just wish you'd admit it.../shrug /meh /lol
Old 08-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
I am really not sure math belongs in this thread. In fact, thinking about it, I am CERTAIN it doesn't.
Fuck me then. And fuck Spooky for bringing it up in the first place.