Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Talk Shite (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Team KATeenaGers is up! (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12089)

Malcolm Is Moore 12-27-2008 12:30 PM

Team KATeenaGers is up!
 
All you fucked up youthes join! If someone could make a banner it would be much aperciatd.
<-----sucks at paint

m0o0op 12-27-2008 08:36 PM

Awesome! A social group dedicated to our awesome internet treehouse!

Rock 'n' Rye 12-27-2008 08:43 PM

Are we meant to continue the other thread here?

m0o0op 12-27-2008 08:50 PM

Na.

Edit: Maybe if it gets deleted I suppose.

bankyanks 12-27-2008 10:51 PM

Yayyy.
Bannerrr??
Anyone?

lissabunnie 12-27-2008 10:52 PM

mrkyle said he'd get on it.
:)

bankyanks 12-27-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lissabunnie (Post 491404)
mrkyle said he'd get on it.
:)

Scoreeee.

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:02 PM

i couple more days
i have to be gettin home
any suggestions on what i should put on it?

coachcrazy47 12-27-2008 11:04 PM

yay for banner!
:)

lissabunnie 12-27-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491408)
i couple more days
i have to be gettin home
any suggestions on what i should put on it?

me :D

bankyanks 12-27-2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491408)
i couple more days
i have to be gettin home
any suggestions on what i should put on it?

No idea.
You seem creative.
Haha.
How old are you?

m0o0op 12-27-2008 11:06 PM

Hmm, how about a stick figure like the KATG logo only with a black combed fringe?

bankyanks 12-27-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0o0op (Post 491413)
Hmm, how about a stick figure like the KATG logo only with a black combed fringe?

I like it.
Maybe a lollipop in the girls hand instead of a mike?

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bankyanks (Post 491412)
No idea.
You seem creative.
Haha.
How old are you?

ima 16 ;D
what about you?

bankyanks 12-27-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491416)
ima 16 ;D
what about you?

17 =]
The only reason I asked is because if that is you as your avater.
You are verry cute.
Haha.

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bankyanks (Post 491418)
17 =]
The only reason I asked is because if that is you as your avater.
You are verry cute.
Haha.

oh shit i guess 17
and thanks
your cute as well ;);)

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:21 PM

Sweet!

I'm totes joining :)

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491422)
Sweet!

I'm totes joining :)

meeeegs!

bankyanks 12-27-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491422)
Sweet!

I'm totes joining :)

Yayyyy KATeenaGers.

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491425)
meeeegs!

why hello there mrkyle :):)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bankyanks (Post 491428)
Yayyyy KATeenaGers.

w0000000t.

We are totes awesome.

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:28 PM

we need a theme song..

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491431)
we need a theme song..

True dat,

we've already got a theme movie in the works.

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491433)
True dat,

we've already got a theme movie in the works.

como what?

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491434)
como what?

Our movie!

Obviously you haven't been reading the teenager thread mrkyle!

It's the best movie eva.

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491435)
Our movie!

Obviously you haven't been reading the teenager thread mrkyle!

It's the best movie eva.

psh i'll check it out

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491436)
psh i'll check it out

ya, you better or else. :)

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491437)
ya, you better or else. :)

or else what?

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491438)
or else what?

;):D

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491439)
;):D

oh that explains it??
oh okay i totally understand
completely utterly to the fullest extent
aha

Meagle 12-27-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491442)
oh that explains it??
oh okay i totally understand
completely utterly to the fullest extent
aha

that's the point..

gooosh

mrkyle 12-27-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491448)
that's the point..

gooosh

im so confused.

Meagle 12-28-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491451)
im so confused.

aw pet.

/hughug

mrkyle 12-28-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491458)
aw pet.

/hughug

pet??

Meagle 12-28-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491459)
pet??

don't ask me cause idk

:)

mrkyle 12-28-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meagle (Post 491460)
don't ask me cause idk

:)

your not helping my confusion!

Meagle 12-28-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491461)
your not helping my confusion!

:p:p

Meagle 12-28-2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkyle (Post 491408)
i couple more days
i have to be gettin home
any suggestions on what i should put on it?

i reckon a treehouse in somewhere in the background :)

hoshnobobo2.0 12-28-2008 01:49 AM

im in, so what does our group do? i think we should have a mission statement.

m0o0op 12-28-2008 02:05 AM

"We are the next generation of gabbers, chatters and bestest buddies of the KATG clan."

Too gay?

"Get out of our treehouse."

Too unoriginal?

"Fuck old people"

Meagle 12-28-2008 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0o0op (Post 491496)
"We are the next generation of gabbers, chatters and bestest buddies of the KATG clan."

Too gay?

"Get out of our treehouse."

Too unoriginal?

"Fuck old people"

I like get out our treehouse.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger