Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-14-2008, 10:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

We, forum readers, are living in Keith Malley's dream. He had aspirations. He worked towards them. He met Chemda. Together they started a show with which comes the inevitable forum. We are part of what Kurt Vonnegut, in his genius, described as a granfaloon. KATG do not have an agenda to change the world. They have created an entertainment entity so they can do what they love and create a revenue stream to provide for their lifestyle.
If individuals here attribute meaning to these entities and events it is of their choosing. But the fact remains: the semi-aborted fetuses that linger on or about HIGHMIKE's mom's putrid vulva do create a stench that, though attractive to Mikey, also causes him to violently vomit up self serving posts like that which started this thread. And if anyone else wants to ridicule the Counting With Photos thread I may have to show up to a meetup and give you such a pinch!
John F. O'Donnel, KATG Show #1127 @01:35:33
"I will hammer-fuck you with my cock of destiny."
"The most powerful force in the universe is irony." - jdb, 1994 "Ignorance is never not arrogant." - jdb, 2007

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #22 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
what a sexy man. and i consider myself lucky that people say he and i look alike.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:09 PM   #23 (permalink)

Can all of this whiny bullshit stop now that half of Friday's show was wasted with it?

Just read and participate in the threads that interest you, ignore the rest. Understand that this forum costs nothing and it owes you nothing.

Be glad that it is here and appreciate what knowledge and friendships you get from it.

This forum is one of the only active places I have found with almost no censorship, and a large diverse community in which to discuss topics. Talk shite rocks.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #24 (permalink)

[QUOTE=Mikey;396830][I][SIZE="4"][FONT="Georgia"]Where's all the good threads?

I don't care what you wore. I don't want to count with some gay ass pictures.

I don't come here to find out if god is real or learn about your gay meet up in San Francisco. Or wonder why "emptyinside" changed his user name to hide from his wife who stalks him on the forums.

Where have all the good threads gone? Why don't people like Highmike, strafer praha, Duece, and Spooky post anymore?

Because crybabies want happy-go-lucky gay ass threads, like the ones listed above.

How long did it take you to come up with this. Lets al hope for the sake of humanity that the answer is not long. But we all know this is not the case. This was a long drawn out process for you, the colors, the less than witty repartee... am I close? I didnt even bother reading the other posts in this thread, the first one was enough.

COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Where have all the good threads gone? Why don't people like Highmike, strafer praha, Duece, and Spooky post anymore?
[/COLOR]

Really?

Maybe your waiting for someone else to make your experience not "gay" is your own fucking fault and not the fault of those who can contribute to their own entertainment?

Come up with a suggestion or shut your computer down and wait for the rapture.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #25 (permalink)

Getting called out seems to make Mikey go silent.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #26 (permalink)

sully_04
Old 05-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #27 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
Can all of this whiny bullshit stop now that half of Friday's show was wasted with it?

Just read and participate in the threads that interest you, ignore the rest. Understand that this forum costs nothing and it owes you nothing.

Be glad that it is here and appreciate what knowledge and friendships you get from it.

This forum is one of the only active places I have found with almost no censorship, and a large diverse community in which to discuss topics. Talk shite rocks.
I just took a look at my bank statement.

I have spent over $8700 in airfare, hotels, food, etc etc on katg related women and events. Almost 10k. I demand my old forums.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #28 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Getting called out seems to make Mikey go silent.
Your mother was silent last night.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Your mother was silent last night.
jeeneeus
Old 05-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
jeeneeus
Thank you. Good answer.

You know DR, I've always like your posts. I'd like you to become a moderator on my new site I'm setting up.

MikeysNewAvatar.com

Anyone else who would like to join, or help set up the site, PM me.