Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deznice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 680
Twitter Question

Is there a program that allows you to follow everyones tweets and if some tweets a specific company name, it notifies you? Or it auto tweets to them?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice View Post
Is there a program that allows you to follow everyones tweets and if some tweets a specific company name, it notifies you? Or it auto tweets to them?
Welcome to HootSuite - The Professional Twitter Client
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deznice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Inetersting... It has everything I want except one more add-on...

I remember reading an article about a guy who had a program that everytime someone tweeted the word quicken, it would autorespond to that person saying try this product too (it was a stripped down but essentially free version of accounting software)

thats what I need
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Lanfear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice View Post
Inetersting... It has everything I want except one more add-on...

I remember reading an article about a guy who had a program that everytime someone tweeted the word quicken, it would autorespond to that person saying try this product too (it was a stripped down but essentially free version of accounting software)

thats what I need
So you basically want to have one of these annoying twitter robots that spam users with unwanted ads GOOD PLAN! Just let me know when you start so I can block you preemptively. KTHANXBAI!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deznice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
So you basically want to have one of these annoying twitter robots that spam users with unwanted ads GOOD PLAN! Just let me know when you start so I can block you preemptively. KTHANXBAI!
I don't know why people bother responding just to be a douchebag.... you have no idea what I want it for so shut the fuck up already.... I asked the forums for help not some ass to come in and ASSume what I wanted to do
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
picard102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice View Post
I don't know why people bother responding just to be a douchebag.... you have no idea what I want it for so shut the fuck up already.... I asked the forums for help not some ass to come in and ASSume what I wanted to do
So you don't want to auto-reply to tweets containing a specific word?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deznice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
So you don't want to auto-reply to tweets containing a specific word?
ha ha ha.... not for spam
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
picard102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,944
So you want to auto-reply to tweets containing a specific phrase inviting you to reply to them?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
deznice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
So you want to auto-reply to tweets containing a specific phrase inviting you to reply to them?
i just had a specific question that I thought someone on the forums would have a quick answer too, that I for some reason am unable to find... So I did what I do in those situations... Ask people who may have an answer....

I didn't ask Lanfear for his/her/dickheads opinion on my ? based on an assumption they made...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by deznice View Post
i just had a specific question that I thought someone on the forums would have a quick answer too, that I for some reason am unable to find... So I did what I do in those situations... Ask people who may have an answer....

I didn't ask Lanfear for his/her/dickheads opinion on my ? based on an assumption they made...
her
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger