Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #91 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
I lost mine a few weeks ago

But thinking about it, giving out blow jobs like they were candy when I was sixteen makes me just as slutty as the rest of my skank-friends :/
Congrats

I was 15, with my first love. awww

We were in his bed and spent the whole night together. Lucky we did, because things didn't work out too well on the first couple of attempts - damn muscles! My overwhelming memory is of awkwardness and embarrassment, followed by relief, enjoyment and a little pain. I didn't bleed, we did use a condom, but neither of us came. We were woken the next morning by his mom walking in to ask if he wanted breakfast - finding me and threatening to call my parents

No I don't regret it.

Waiting until marriage is stupid (I'd be a 39 year old virgin if I did that! (or, more likely, married to the wrong guy) (or, even more likely, divorced))).

I was more freaked out by giving my first blow-job than I was by having sex. The bj was all "OMG I had a PENIS in my MOUTH!". The sex was more along the lines of "Wow! Yay! Wow! Yay!"
__________________
keithandthegirl.com/donate
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Diana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 650
So yesterday at lunch time, I was sitting with 2 girls, Stephanie and Mirissa. Now, Mirissa is a virgin and Stephanie isn't. Stephanie goes "Oh wow, I still can't believe you are a virgin! I have never been friends with one before." Frankly, that is one of the stupidest things to tell someone. She should be thrown off a bridge for it. But for now I'll pretent to be her friend.


But most of you are saying no to the whole saving it. I don't know guys, I just have no idea what to do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #93 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand :)
Posts: 5,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
So yesterday at lunch time, I was sitting with 2 girls, Stephanie and Mirissa. Now, Mirissa is a virgin and Stephanie isn't. Stephanie goes "Oh wow, I still can't believe you are a virgin! I have never been friends with one before." Frankly, that is one of the stupidest things to tell someone. She should be thrown off a bridge for it. But for now I'll pretent to be her friend.

But most of you are saying no to the whole saving it. I don't know guys, I just have no idea what to do.
Yup - that sure was stupid.

Anyways - for as long as you're not sure - don't do it. Simple really. You don't necessarily need to save yourself for marriage - just save it 'til you're ready.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Member
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
BrianAlt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 4,689
What are you asking Diana? Are you asking if you should lose your virginity or are you asking if you should be friends with this person?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #95 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Diana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
What are you asking Diana? Are you asking if you should lose your virginity or are you asking if you should be friends with this person?
I'm just seeing at what age everyone lost their virginity and what their opinion is on the whole saving it part. I know I should just wait until I am ready but I'm barely allowed out of the house. What if I don't have a boyfriend until I am 24?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:22 PM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
BrianAlt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 4,689
Don't fuck someone for the sake of losing your virginity! You're 17 darling. You WILL have a boyfriend. You WILL love someone. You will have a reason and a want to sleep with someone. If you look at the stories, the best ones were about 2 people that actually wanted to be with each other. So wait till you find someone that you actually WANT to be with.

Not before.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Diana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Don't fuck someone for the sake of losing your virginity! You're 17 darling. You WILL have a boyfriend. You WILL love someone. You will have a reason and a want to sleep with someone. If you look at the stories, the best ones were about 2 people that actually wanted to be with each other. So wait till you find someone that you actually WANT to be with.

Not before.
I definetally don't want to lose it just fopr the sake of losing it. I think that is stupid. I know way too many girls who have done that. I think the one thing I am most scared of is me not being able to love. That is why I made the What Is Love thread, so I can see how it feels like. But I am just scared that I will never be able to.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
I have been with a couple of men who were virgins in their 20ties...only thing wrong with that is how they felt about themselves. Had to convince them they were just fine in bed and they were.
I agree. He was my third virgin. You get to train em up which is good, but now I've tried it, I prefer someone knows their way around.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer
 
porky2468's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
I think the one thing I am most scared of is me not being able to love. That is why I made the What Is Love thread, so I can see how it feels like.
It sounds SO cheesey, but you'll know when you're in love!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #100 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
I definetally don't want to lose it just fopr the sake of losing it. I think that is stupid. I know way too many girls who have done that. I think the one thing I am most scared of is me not being able to love. That is why I made the What Is Love thread, so I can see how it feels like. But I am just scared that I will never be able to.
Maybe try not to confuse love and sex. You don't need to love someone to have really great sex with them.

And love is something that you can't know about until you try it. When it happens, it will happen, and if it doesn't, you'll not miss it. That's my experience anyway.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger