Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2006, 06:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
klang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: There is something rotten in the state of Denmark
Posts: 481
Ah, well; the difference between friends and family is, that you can cut off your friends if they fuck up.

That doesn't mean that you have to.

At least she knows why you are not friends anymore.

What did you expect her to reply to "what do we do now?"

Is ther anything she could say?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:51 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
weejamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Berlin-Germany
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdd27
My mate of 20-25 years got married on July 2 this year.

I was told it was July 2 two years ago, but I still went ahead and booked my holiday to the U.S. - flying out on July 2. Whoops.

I think he'd have preferred it if I had been there, but it was no big deal really. Plus his wife fucking detests me, so it kept her happy.
To be honest i would be pissed off but after a while i don't know i would maybe forgive a mate.

But this is my wifes best friend... between women this is a whole differant ball game
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Kwikie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: No Funswick, Canada
Posts: 10
You fail for asking "What do we do now" twice . . .
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
weejamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Berlin-Germany
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by klang
Ah, well; the difference between friends and family is, that you can cut off your friends if they fuck up.

That doesn't mean that you have to.

At least she knows why you are not friends anymore.

What did you expect her to reply to "what do we do now?"

Is ther anything she could say?
Part of me just wanted me to have a opertuntiy to say it.

The other part wanted this blubbering bitch off the phone so i could carry on with the day. Remember this phone call was acctully on the wedding day. I needed to get ready for the dinner.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
klang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: There is something rotten in the state of Denmark
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by weejamer
Part of me just wanted me to have a opertuntiy to say it.

The other part wanted this blubbering bitch off the phone so i could carry on with the day. Remember this phone call was acctully on the wedding day. I needed to get ready for the dinner.
..as a man, you have the capacity to forgive. So, let your wife and her best friend sort things out. Stay neutral or it might backfire.

It's sort of like when couples break up and the girl tells your girl about the guy and why things went wrong .. then, suddenly the bitch is back with her asshole guy and you are standing near the BBQ sharing a beer with him feeling that you know too much about their relationship... Some times things are over when they are over and sometimes things has to move on as if nothing had happened.

Either way, you are better of staying neutral and supportive to your wife.
__________________
- Frog King makes everything better.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
weejamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Berlin-Germany
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by klang
Either way, you are better of staying neutral and supportive to your wife.
Yeah will do... I value my life! lol


I honestly wonder what Foomy or Chemda would do if they missed each others wedding (if Chemda where to marry)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
tik
Senior Member
 
tik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by weejamer
I honestly wonder what Foomy or Chemda would do if they missed each others wedding (if Chemda where to marry)
In my opinion, I think Keith wouldn't care either ways..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Threeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fairfield, Ca
Posts: 101
Maybe you could somehow work a threesome out of this deal. Just a thought.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
klang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: There is something rotten in the state of Denmark
Posts: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeman
Maybe you could somehow work a threesome out of this deal. Just a thought.
Everybody wins!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
germuhknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 687
Congratulations. And Svenja owes you big time now, so it's all good. If you guys ever need a babysitter, for example ...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger