Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #421 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Other than jiffy Lube...

Having to go to my stupid second job when the sky is blue, the breeze is blowing and the beach is fifteen minutes away really makes me mad. Fuck stupid jobs on awesome days.
I second this...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #422 (permalink)

For some reason the company I work with decided to use Siebel to build their system. All our prospects, clients and customers are in there.

Whatever third party they got to put it all together, did a completely half-ass job. I've been sitting here for 5 hours and I've gotten a total of 5 minutes of work done. All of my work is through this system and it keeps freezing up. GRRR!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #423 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Other than jiffy Lube...

Having to go to my stupid second job when the sky is blue, the breeze is blowing and the beach is fifteen minutes away really makes me mad. Fuck stupid jobs on awesome days.
why does everyone have 2 jobs in the usa
Old 06-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #424 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
why does everyone have 2 jobs in the usa
Not everyone has one full time job that pays enough money to have fun. Someone has to work overnight at the gas station for $10 an hour.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #425 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzon View Post
Not everyone has one full time job that pays enough money to have fun. Someone has to work overnight at the gas station for $10 an hour.
$10 an hour? Mother-fuck, sign me up! What's a little armed robbery for that kind of fat cash? I'm not kidding, that's more than I make at both my jobs, but that's because I've been in college until a few weeks ago, and I needed jobs that would work around my schedule, and not get too butt-hurt that I put my classes first.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:02 AM   #426 (permalink)

It realllly pisses me off that the coffee barrista at the coffee stand that I go to told me that she makes an average of $25 an hour with tips. I was an awesome waitress for years and years and barely made that, and waiting tables requires ALOT more skill and effort than steaming milk. I am a horrible person and now tip her half of what I used to. smile face.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:49 AM   #427 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTnester View Post
It realllly pisses me off that the coffee barrista at the coffee stand that I go to told me that she makes an average of $25 an hour with tips. I was an awesome waitress for years and years and barely made that, and waiting tables requires ALOT more skill and effort than steaming milk. I am a horrible person and now tip her half of what I used to. smile face.
there's lots of skill in pushing that button on the auto espresso machine in Starbucks.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:28 AM   #428 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
there's lots of skill in pushing that button on the auto espresso machine in Starbucks.
And shouting out your drink in the same tone of voice they all use - and in using the proper terms and order for your reading your drink extras.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #429 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

It pisses me off when white women go missing and the news focuses on it like it's the tragedy of the century.

for example that girl in Aruba how innocent can you be going off to buy weed with strangers but ohh no the Aruba gov't wasnt doing enough

or the family that left a 2yr old and 4 yr old in a hotel room alone to go have dinner while in Portugal why havent the parents been arrested for negligence or abandonment. Instead they get blessings from the pope.

the last girl in Kansas truly is a shame but people of other races go missing all the time and they hardly get a mention on national news.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:54 AM   #430 (permalink)

Paris Hilton serving 3 days of a three week sentence and allowed to finish the rest of her sentence under house arrest. Ahem...mansion arrest. I seriously want to kill a judge right now.

-No peesch...ever...War please!