Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #101 (permalink)
Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer
 
DustDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 57
Dog had a seizure for the first time last night, hopefully due to the heat wave, but.. FUCK!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #102 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Lanfear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitch View Post
All the booze I drank over the weekend, AM I RIGHT GUYS????
Booze only fucked up my Sunday morning - I was good on Sunday

Stupid boys fuck up my Monday.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #103 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7
Well, today I was told by the person I had dreams of marrying that she can't talk to me anymore. First and only girl that approached me first, hell, first and only girl that's ever showed the slightest interest in me. I love her with all my heart, and, judging by this:

"Before I started talking to you Blake I would go into the shower everyday and just sit there on the floor of the tub and cry, the emptiness I felt, the loneliness; you took it away. You made me feel like I was worth loving and I adore you for that. I love you with with all the love that my heart holds. It's all yours and will never ever belong to someone else ever no matter how far away we are. I don't think you truly know how much I yearn for you to be with me. Blake I cant stop thinking about how lucky I am to have this opportunity to be with you. Honestly you make me forget the piece of crap of a life I have when I'm with you and I thank you so much for that. I swear to God I literally count the minutes until my time with you, Blake I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

she loves me back. So what's the problem? I'm a 20 year old atheist college kid living at home, unable to support myself let alone a family, and she's an 18 year old devout Muslim who can't convince her family to let her keep seeing me.


That's what fucking fucked up my day today.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 121
My mom died unexpectedly and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

Day = fucked.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #105 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CuriousKlepto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Posts: 424
First off, Virtual hugs to all who want, but these two especially:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack.causality View Post
Well, today I was told by the person I had dreams of marrying that she can't talk to me anymore. First and only girl that approached me first, hell, first and only girl that's ever showed the slightest interest in me. I love her with all my heart, and, judging by this:

"Before I started talking to you Blake I would go into the shower everyday and just sit there on the floor of the tub and cry, the emptiness I felt, the loneliness; you took it away. You made me feel like I was worth loving and I adore you for that. I love you with with all the love that my heart holds. It's all yours and will never ever belong to someone else ever no matter how far away we are. I don't think you truly know how much I yearn for you to be with me. Blake I cant stop thinking about how lucky I am to have this opportunity to be with you. Honestly you make me forget the piece of crap of a life I have when I'm with you and I thank you so much for that. I swear to God I literally count the minutes until my time with you, Blake I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

she loves me back. So what's the problem? I'm a 20 year old atheist college kid living at home, unable to support myself let alone a family, and she's an 18 year old devout Muslim who can't convince her family to let her keep seeing me.


That's what fucking fucked up my day today.
Wow, that sucks, I feel for you man. Maybe you could pretend to convert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lura View Post
My mom died unexpectedly and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

Day = fucked.
Sorry about you mom, I know what it's like to be able to say goodbye to one of the people you are closest to. How did she go, if you don't mind me asking?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #106 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKlepto View Post
Wow, that sucks, I feel for you man. Maybe you could pretend to convert?
I offered to pretend for the sake of her family, she said it wouldn't matter. I'm white, she's Arab. Not the best of topics for my first post, but after four and a half years of listening to katg I feel like I know you guys even I don't do the forums thing.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #107 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKlepto View Post
Sorry about you mom, I know what it's like to be able to say goodbye to one of the people you are closest to. How did she go, if you don't mind me asking?
She had chest pains and shortness of breath yesterday and went to hospital. This morning she was feeling better and was going to come home but then just passed. I didn't even know she had gone to hospital because she didn't think it was a big deal.

Now I find out we have to pay $2,000 for additional charges for a pre-paid funeral. She was so concerned that we wouldn't be burdened but those leeches in the funeral industry figure out ways.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #108 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
CuriousKlepto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by hack.causality View Post
I offered to pretend for the sake of her family, she said it wouldn't matter. I'm white, she's Arab. Not the best of topics for my first post, but after four and a half years of listening to katg I feel like I know you guys even I don't do the forums thing.
Maybe if you go tanning for like three hours you might be dark enough, then tell them you're someone else.

Oh and before I forget,
Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkk Yooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!
and welcome to the forums, Now go out there and play dirty. I couldn't bring myself to do that to your first post.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #109 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Lura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 121
Mom died 15 hours ago. Done notifying everyone I can think of. Made all arrangements possible at this time. Going to drink heavily now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #110 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
The asshole that hacked my account to PM people in the Queen album rediscovery today. I subsequently got banned and this fucking retard wasn't even smart enough to stop sending PM's from my account after my banning.

I was enjoying the album too. Now i have to torrent it, basically stealing from Queen, and set up a new LV account.. see how many people this fuckface has affected.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger