Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxymodest View Post
AW PUNK'N I CARES!!!!

...and whatta bunch of cunts. geez, check the date ladies.
Thanks Roxy! You are the best!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

my fucking rent smacked me with a 50$ late fee and my ass is as broke as fuck since i was paying for summer course classes that are not going to pan the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!! this is brutal
Old 08-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gin_web View Post
What program do you suggest? I don't want to use audacity because that means going mp3>wav>mp3 and quality loss. I could rerip the one track as wav to go wav>mp3 with no quality loss... feels like effort.

It's not a huge problem or anything - but it was just another pain which could of been avoided by an artist not being sooo artistic.
I'm pretty lax about things(and so not technical) so I just do it on itunes and I usually end up with about 10 songs that need it at a time(not sure how things always work out that way for me), and so it doesn't seem like a waste of a whole cd doing it for just a few songs, I always fill out a playlist so I'll actually listen to the cd afterwards. There's probably an easier way, I'm just too lazy to look for it.

Right click a song> Get info> Options and fill in the times> Burn to cd> Copy the desired, now shorter, songs back to computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
You are the CUTEST gay ever. Just sayin'
Old 08-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin_web View Post
What program do you suggest? I don't want to use audacity because that means going mp3>wav>mp3 and quality loss. I could rerip the one track as wav to go wav>mp3 with no quality loss... feels like effort.

It's not a huge problem or anything - but it was just another pain which could of been avoided by an artist not being sooo artistic.
If you're using iTunes you can set the stop time of a song in file>get info>options>stop time.

I do this for hidden tracks, they annoy the fuck out of me.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

I got my hair cut today at the barber and man, these loose hairs on my neck really itch.

Last edited by Incognito; 08-06-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I got my hair cut today at the bar and man, these loose hairs on my neck really itch.
Oh I hate that! My hairdresser puts this weird rubber yoke thing around my neck to stop that. It sounds pervy, but it's just awesomeness...

My day started out bad...woke up with a headache
Old 08-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
If you're using iTunes you can set the stop time of a song in file>get info>options>stop time.
But all the data will still be on the iPod, he needs to actually cut it out, to free up space on the iPod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
I do this for hidden tracks, they annoy the fuck out of me.
I hate when they do hidden tracks, I like to know all the songs I'm getting at the front of my transaction. It's like getting ninja-fucked, just because you think I'll like it(and I probably will) doesn't mean you shouldn't give me a heads up.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

While driving to work at 3am, I hit 2 deer and a gaurdrail 3 weeks ago. My car was written off and as of yesterday I finally received the cheque...which will be held in the bank for 6 business days so I can't put a down payment on anything until my old loan is paid off and I receive my money.
Anyways, today I reached my limit for the shitty rental car so I took it back and have NO transportation to get to work or to the dealership to buy my new car. I live in the middle of nowhere, no buses and whatnot. Fuck me...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkie1984 View Post
While driving to work at 3am, I hit 2 deer and a gaurdrail 3 weeks ago. My car was written off and as of yesterday I finally received the cheque...which will be held in the bank for 6 business days so I can't put a down payment on anything until my old loan is paid off and I receive my money.
Anyways, today I reached my limit for the shitty rental car so I took it back and have NO transportation to get to work or to the dealership to buy my new car. I live in the middle of nowhere, no buses and whatnot. Fuck me...
First off, good aim if you hit two deer AND the gaurd rail. Bonus points to you!
Secondly, I feel for you on the whole no transportation. One winter I had to keep bumming rides off people after I slid on black ice, hit a curb, pop the tire, and fucked up the axel. The dang thing took so long to get because they don't even make Dawoos anymore.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
I had to inject myself with 50 cc's of Methotrexate(Chemo) for treatment of my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I've always had no problem with other people poking me with needles but doing it yourself is kind of creepy also the Chemo makes me nauseous.
ICK. They want me on that now too. And Methadone. No fucking thank you. I can't be a zombie, and the doc said that it would likely do that to me due to my size and the dose.

I finally got used to getting injections in my ass, but I don't think I could do it myself.

What has fucked up my day is the same that has fucked everyday for over two years.