Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 01-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #1361 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Like I said, I just got into it. I finished the campaign sometime last year, but never really got into the multiplayer cuz I sucked balls at it. Gettin' better, though.
If your in a party leader he/she should be able to choose hardcore mode. Otherwise you wont unlock it until the lvl 30s.

Im getting back into COD4, but alot less hardcore mode and alot more search and destroy.

I could possibly get cod5 on playswitch but i don't know why would I need a second version of cod4, activision are such whores. Just support the amazing game you released with DLC instead of dividing your fans in half in less than a year.

Any reason somebody with cod 4 really absolutely needs cod5?

I will definitely be getting Farcry2

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:16 AM   #1362 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I could possibly get cod5 on playswitch but i don't know why would I need a second version of cod4, activision are such whores. Just support the amazing game you released with DLC instead of dividing your fans in half in less than a year.

Any reason somebody with cod 4 really absolutely needs cod5?
You're making this confusing because World at War is not CoD5. Infinity Ward put pressure on Activision to no longer put out numbered sequels from Treyarch.

I mean, think about it. At some point they have to put out a numbered sequel again, and they can't go straight to 6 because there's no 5.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #1363 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You're making this confusing because World at War is not CoD5. Infinity Ward put pressure on Activision to no longer put out numbered sequels from Treyarch.

I mean, think about it. At some point they have to put out a numbered sequel again, and they can't go straight to 6 because there's no 5.
Semantics.

I'd kind of like to get World at War just to play through the campaign and to check out some new multiplayer maps, though I do agree they should have just released more DLC and gone two years without a new CoD sku. That's Activision, though.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #1364 (permalink)

Sim City 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
city = highopolis
mayor= val
population = 42,000

i still kinda suck though, its hard to make a city!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #1365 (permalink)

I've got 1000 MS points to use. I was thinking of getting an Arcade game, maybe Pacman C.E. Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 01-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #1366 (permalink)

Quote:
I've got 1000 MS points to use. I was thinking of getting an Arcade game, maybe Pacman C.E. Anyone have any recommendations?
I don't know what you've played, but these are the ones I think are most worth the $$$:

Bionic Commando
Mega Man 9
Puzzle Quest
Marathon 2: Durandal
Doom
Outpost Kaloki X
N+
Worms
and Geometry Wars 2, of course... I don't need to tell you that

Or, you could check out some Community games- there are good ones for cheap, but you have to wade through a bunch of shit to find 'em. Here are a couple I like:

Hexothermic
Artoon
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #1367 (permalink)

Fallout 3. I hope I'm not starting to get pissed off that I'm pretty much listening to people talk and if don't pay attention I'm fucked
Old 01-28-2009, 07:20 PM   #1368 (permalink)

Quote:
Pac Man CE is aces for sure.

I would also suggest poker smash, N+, and assault heroes.

Downloading Fallout3 DLC as I type I took a break from the wasteland. Cant wait to get back.

Sold back Left 4 Dead for exactly what I bought it for, Its a fun game just never gave me a vibe that it was something I wanted to play alot of. Played about 3 hrs, got about 400 achievements and the idea of playing again feels like a chore.

Will be getting Farcry 2. Anybody played it yet? Maybe some of you who were disappointed with Fallout3 should give it a try.

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 01-28-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #1369 (permalink)

I'm just about done with Operation Anchorage and I've gotta say I'm a little disappointed. The things I love the most about Fallout is the exploration and looting the shit out of dead bodies, both of which are noticeably absent from this quest. I get they were trying something different, but eh, not for me.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #1370 (permalink)

Force Unleashed

i need some help folks...

ive tried searching for walkthroughs n shit cause this is so frustrating...but none of them mention the prob im having...

im trying to get into the emporers observation dome in the death star and i cant get the door thing to swing all the way aroiund...it stops dead scenter on the left...wtf? any help?