Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 01-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #1371 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Will be getting Farcry 2. Anybody played it yet? Maybe some of you who were disappointed with Fallout3 should give it a try.
Hey man, I know we've had our disagreements about game preferences haha. But, I would really suggest renting FC 2 or torrenting the PC and trying it out before you buy it.

I was all for that game, I thought it looked fucking wicked. I downloaded the PC version, with better graphics, gameplay and all that but I thought it was garbage. It is a fucking snooze. Give it a try b4 you buy, man.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #1372 (permalink)

Do any of you play Age of Conan? Its an MMORPG
Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #1373 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post
Hey man, I know we've had our disagreements about game preferences haha. But, I would really suggest renting FC 2 or torrenting the PC and trying it out before you buy it.

I was all for that game, I thought it looked fucking wicked. I downloaded the PC version, with better graphics, gameplay and all that but I thought it was garbage. It is a fucking snooze. Give it a try b4 you buy, man.
I dont really spend money on games, I just keep a constant flow of games going out and in on Game Trading. Cheap New & Used Video Games. | PlaySwitch.com | PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, PSP, DS, PC, PS2, GameCube, & GBA

if farcry 2 sucks i will just sell it again for the same price and essentially only pay the 5 bucks to ship (which is cheaper than blockbuster)

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #1374 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Like I said, I just got into it. I finished the campaign sometime last year, but never really got into the multiplayer cuz I sucked balls at it. Gettin' better, though.
just remembered HC mode won't up up will you are at rank 18 or something.

it removes the hud and people can die with one or two shots, depending on the gun used.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:00 AM   #1375 (permalink)

arrrg no help?
Old 01-31-2009, 08:03 AM   #1376 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryK View Post
arrrg no help?
Did you search the walkthroughs at GameFAQS.com? They're normally pretty thorough.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:47 PM   #1377 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealrob View Post

Agreed. I played FC 2 for a couple of hours and never went back. I like the open world concept, but every mission was the same (go to point A and murder everyone.) and it took for fucking ever to get from place to place. Watch the Zero Punctuation review of it, explains it well. The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Far Cry 2
Old 01-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #1378 (permalink)

I need a new co-op game any recommendations? Im already done with Gears 2 ... and im tired of lil big planet
Old 01-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #1379 (permalink)

Location: London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly Paisley, Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by designbydave View Post
Agreed. I played FC 2 for a couple of hours and never went back. I like the open world concept, but every mission was the same (go to point A and murder everyone.) and it took for fucking ever to get from place to place. Watch the Zero Punctuation review of it, explains it well. The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Far Cry 2
I played through Farcry 2 the last few days, I was at the few hours in mark myself, but I decided I'd go back to the game and get through it.

Its not terrible, it is repetitious, but it does have its satisfaction when you get the better weapons.

Not a great game in terms of longevity and I'll never play it again, but at least I'm done and never have to wonder if I missed anything, which you haven't really, other than the overarching story, which is decent if hackneyed, there is a twist, but you can probably work it out.

My Blog
Old 01-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #1380 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCousin21 View Post
I need a new co-op game any recommendations? Im already done with Gears 2 ... and im tired of lil big planet
I'd say Killzone, but that's not going to be co-op.

Resistance and Resistance 2 both have some sort of co-op, don't they?

And you could always focus on Gears 2 wingman online, that's sorta co-op

There's army of two, but that was even more gay than Gears, so I steered away. I was just waiting for the two of those guys to go brokeback mountain, spit and thrust. I mean really, there's a "manly affection" button?

REALLY?

W@W has co-op
Rainbox 6: Vegas

Oh, here's a list I found, +100 for L4D, btw:

Gutar Hero World Tour
L4D
Lego series
MK VS DC Universe
Lips
Scene it
Virtual Tennis 3
Fifa 09