Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #2241 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
Sony labtop. Don't ask me what type or any other computer junk cause I don't know. Thanks!
Ah, in that case, I think it's your graphics card being underpowered.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #2242 (permalink)
Member
 
Scuba Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Near Milwaukee in cheese country
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Ah, in that case, I think it's your graphics card being underpowered.
Probably, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. Oh wells
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:03 PM   #2243 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
Probably, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll try it again sometime. Oh wells
No problem, just wish it was something I could fix.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:46 PM   #2244 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
pinoy0004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 287
Downloaded Fat Princess off the PSN earlier today. It's Capture-the-flag, except the flag is the other teams princess, and you can feed her cake and make her fat, thus, more difficult for the other team to get her back.
It's fun because it's cute, and at the same time really bloody!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #2245 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
greggcarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: carrickfergus, northern ireland
Posts: 309
I have been playing too human and prey this past week

Too human is a fun mindless hack n slash but flawed in alot of ways, kept me busy for about 15 hours and has alot of replay value if you are a completions decide to go for the best weapons and armor or play online.

Prey is alot of fun its an fps but adds alot of fun elements. Most of its puzzles and game play revolve around 2 main dynamics, altering gravity and spirit walking, altering gravity means walls can become the floor, the ceiling can be the floor etc. this makes for alot of confusing but fun game play and also makes gun fights interesting as you can be standing on the roof and being shot at from any direction. Spirit walking is another ability, it allows you to send your spirit out to do tasks, this is mainly used to pass through force fields or use bridges that re invisible to you normally, spirit waling is also useful distracting enemies or sneaking up and killing them. I would recomend getting this game its on xbox 360 and can be picked up fairly cheaply (I got it for 3.50).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #2246 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 257
Well I got my xbox back unfortunly I am basically on austraila time so i am sleeping during the day
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #2247 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
gin_web's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 194
I just bought Morrowind GOTY on steam - 12.99

I played oblivion on the 360 and loved it. Morrowind is ok but it's just not sucking me in the way oblivion did. I do like having the command line to make a crazy powerful character but I'm not sure how interested I am in playing it normally.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:22 AM   #2248 (permalink)
Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer
 
DustDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 57
Playing Fable 2 on the 360. I like that it's a fantasy game with a bit of depth, but hate the control scheme.. It's like the developers said, "Hey, there's 8 buttons on this thing and a d-pad... let's use everything!" Thumbs up for story, thumbs down for controls.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #2249 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Posts: 4,704
Play You Only Live Once, a free online game on Kongregate
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #2250 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggcarson View Post
Prey is alot of fun its an fps but adds alot of fun elements. Most of its puzzles and game play revolve around 2 main dynamics, altering gravity and spirit walking, altering gravity means walls can become the floor, the ceiling can be the floor etc. this makes for alot of confusing but fun game play and also makes gun fights interesting as you can be standing on the roof and being shot at from any direction. Spirit walking is another ability, it allows you to send your spirit out to do tasks, this is mainly used to pass through force fields or use bridges that re invisible to you normally, spirit waling is also useful distracting enemies or sneaking up and killing them. I would recomend getting this game its on xbox 360 and can be picked up fairly cheaply (I got it for 3.50).
I picked up Prey on a steam sale for a couple of quid - loved the interesting, mind-bending, proto-Portal puzzle shooter gameplay, hated the crushingly generic, over-gory extreme nonsense (which is probably due to how long it was in development).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger