Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 AM   #2731 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
RoundAbout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Pokémon Sapphire was your childhood? In my day, we had 4 shades of grey and 151 Pokémon and we felt lucky!
Ahh, back when I'd spend most of my time multiplying rare candies, pokemon, and finding Mewtwo's at level 200.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:20 AM   #2732 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoTeddy View Post
Original Red and Blue FTW. I was a red boy myself. You?

I'm finishing up Assassin's Creed II. Been playing almost every hour I'm not working or doing other important tasks since last Thursday. Up to Sequence 11, just waiting on my housemate to come back so I can finish the story with him (he can't be fucked playing but wants to watch the end and help solve 'the Truth').
Red too, you do not mess with Charizard. You ever seen this and this?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #2733 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Silverback's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 5
Currently revisiting 'Bioshock', forgot how creepy parts of that game is!
also sessions of MW2 interspersed with Warcraft, and occasional bouts of masturbation to round the evening off..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #2734 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
listener's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 103
well obviously red and blue rock, but I couldn't find them, and I consider all pokemon games to be pretty much the same thing. The plot always follows between the same lines, just the pokemon change. and yes, 1-155 are the only true pokemon.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:34 AM   #2735 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
PsychoTeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Red too, you do not mess with Charizard. You ever seen this and this?
lmao those are great, especially the Cubone one. I always found him a bit creepy. Never really understood/used/bothered with Magmar though, just had a feeling he was totally useless. It's finally confirmed, thank you sir.

I third the 1-155 will always be THE Pokemon sentiment.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:13 PM   #2736 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by listener View Post
well obviously red and blue rock, but I couldn't find them, and I consider all pokemon games to be pretty much the same thing. The plot always follows between the same lines, just the pokemon change. and yes, 1-155 are the only true pokemon.
It's true, my cousin was playing a new one on his DS recently and I took a look - same damn game! It's smart though, a new generation keep discovering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoTeddy View Post
lmao those are great, especially the Cubone one. I always found him a bit creepy. Never really understood/used/bothered with Magmar though, just had a feeling he was totally useless. It's finally confirmed, thank you sir.

I third the 1-155 will always be THE Pokemon sentiment.
Heh, pleasure. Yeah, I'm not down with those weird, between-evolutions pokemon.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #2737 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
game ps3

FIFA 2010...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #2738 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sheepy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 461
Picked up Left 4 Dead while it was $8.00 on Steam, and loving it so far! My computer can barely stand to run it (have to close most every other program for it to run smooth... and even that is pending my internet connection as well). Overall it's just a really fun game, and it's a nice change from playing Counterstrike 1.6.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:24 PM   #2739 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
DudeEMETIB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,599
Battlefield Heroes

it's kinda fun.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #2740 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
Picked up Left 4 Dead while it was $8.00 on Steam, and loving it so far! My computer can barely stand to run it (have to close most every other program for it to run smooth... and even that is pending my internet connection as well). Overall it's just a really fun game, and it's a nice change from playing Counterstrike 1.6.
Great game, even with the sequel around!

When I need some extra frames, I open up task manager and close explorer.exe. Closes windows but steam (and your game) will still run, giving you a bit of extra room.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger