Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #601 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
madeyeshawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,006
Im about 26 hrs into fallout3 and feels like I have so so so much game left to play. Thank you Bethesda. I heart your game.

im only a level 8, and still flying solo.

This game almost feels like a survival horror.

Next I plan on beating GOW(1) I just bought it used online for 10 bucks SWEET.

if anybody is in the mood for co-op GOW on hardcore with me, hit me up.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:22 AM   #602 (permalink)
Member
 
greenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: St. Pete, FL
Posts: 39
I'm thinking about picking up Guitar Hero World Tour or maybe Rockband 2 when it comes out so that's got me to pull out the plastic wireless guitar out and play some Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's and GH:III this week. I still suck apparently but it's fun for awhile.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #603 (permalink)
Member
 
greenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: St. Pete, FL
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereFast View Post
the force unleashed
dont play it, its a bad game
Ugh, I've played that one too. Sucks big time. Jedi Knight 2:Outcast was a great PC game and now they gone backwards again with the Star Wars games.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #604 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Im about 26 hrs into fallout3 and feels like I have so so so much game left to play. Thank you Bethesda. I heart your game.

im only a level 8, and still flying solo.
One thing to be aware of: There's a cap at level 20. You max out and stop gaining experience. I think it's just for the main storyline, and after you beat that, it unlocks again. I'm not sure since I haven't completed the main story yet.

Right now, I've been level 20 for a while and I'm trying to stick to the plot as much as possible so that I can do some wandering afterward and get xp again. But who knows, maybe twenty's the top, period. I hope not, because there's sooooo much left to see.
__________________

6'0" 180 lbs.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #605 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 32
Is Oblivion for ps3 worth picking up, I am half way done with Resistance Fall of man (good shit)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #606 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: eh!
Posts: 2
Talking

World of Warcraft
and Rock Band 2
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #607 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
One thing to be aware of: There's a cap at level 20. You max out and stop gaining experience. I think it's just for the main storyline, and after you beat that, it unlocks again. I'm not sure since I haven't completed the main story yet.

Right now, I've been level 20 for a while and I'm trying to stick to the plot as much as possible so that I can do some wandering afterward and get xp again. But who knows, maybe twenty's the top, period. I hope not, because there's sooooo much left to see.
Dude hate to break it to you but when the main plot ends that's it. You're done. Game over.

And twenty is the tops.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #608 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Dude hate to break it to you but when the main plot ends that's it. You're done. Game over.

And twenty is the tops.
Weak...

I will probably run through the game again eventually anyway to grab some of the achievements I missed, so we'll see. But weak...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #609 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
Weak...

I will probably run through the game again eventually anyway to grab some of the achievements I missed, so we'll see. But weak...
I think the point is that you have to make sacrifices in what you can do, skill-wise, rather than in Oblivion where you can become a master of all things.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #610 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I think the point is that you have to make sacrifices in what you can do, skill-wise, rather than in Oblivion where you can become a master of all things.
Yeah- I do understand the idea. It's alright. I appreciate that the game is finite. I usually love games with a definite ending, but this seems like such a deep game that it's selling itself short by capping the character development early on (by early, I mean 50 hours in). The issue isn't that I need a stronger character- I turned the game up to very hard pretty early on. But they could draw out the process so that it takes much longer to max out.

The problem I have now is that the game gets you hooked on the XP system, then they cut you off. Level 20 is fine, just let me work my ass off to get there.

I'm rambling, but do you see my point?

Last edited by Head1ess Gunner; 11-05-2008 at 03:44 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger