Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #801 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I heart Mass Effect.

Played twice, second time with the hardcore difficulty. the second time was the best play through.

pick up the DLC "Bring down the sky" Its a fun mission/boss battle. And you get some sweet bonus items.
I'm pissed that it's a year later and there's not even an announcement of ME2. That means we're probably looking at a 2010 date for the sequel. They'll announce it for late next year, and it'll inevitably slip into spring the following year. Fuck Dragon Age and Sonic and SW: The Old Republic. Gimme more Mass Effect.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #802 (permalink)

I'm trying to finish The Force Unleashed so I can move on to Dead Space - I usually play a bunch of games at once but I'm finding that I don't keep up with the stories properly if I do that.

I know there are heaps of haters of Unleashed but I'm still really digging it; I am a big SW fan though so maybe that "clouds" my judgement but I don't care. I'll never get sick of picking up a storm trooper and throwing him into a TIE Fighter, it's worth the 10 minutes of trying over and over again to time it right.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #803 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_wizard View Post
AGREE! I finished GOW2 on casual multiplayer now going through it on hard core solo. I love the Horde on live!

Gamer Tag Dude? Any other KATG'rs up for a Horde night? Tues NOV 25th?
Send me a friend request and lets LOCK AND LOAD!
Great idea,

NOV 25 KATG HORDE NIGHT!!!!!! on GEARS OF WAR 2

my gamer tag should be solidx99 if its not ill let you all know soon.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #804 (permalink)

Horde Night on the 25th sounds good to me!

So far I've only readched level 22 ... it was with Jcaruso and his son haha, good times.

Level 50 or GTFO ...
Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #805 (permalink)

Recently I decided to go old school, so I installed Half Life and Battlefield Vietnam (both for PC)
Also played Left 4 Dead (PC DEMO), It's on my holiday buying list now, it's really good

Last edited by dark_lobo; 11-23-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #806 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
if ur like an hour away from finishing it sure otherwise no, im sure u can youtube it, kind of a cliff hanger though
I felt like I was near the end but it's hard to tell as the game is so repetitive.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #807 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
I'm trying to finish The Force Unleashed so I can move on to Dead Space - I usually play a bunch of games at once but I'm finding that I don't keep up with the stories properly if I do that.

I know there are heaps of haters of Unleashed but I'm still really digging it; I am a big SW fan though so maybe that "clouds" my judgement but I don't care. I'll never get sick of picking up a storm trooper and throwing him into a TIE Fighter, it's worth the 10 minutes of trying over and over again to time it right.
I just finished it about 10 minutes ago. I enjoyed it more toward the end of the game than I did initially. Platforming/Hack-and-Slash games aren't my cup of tea, but the music and environments are awesome in Unleashed. It does the Star Wars universe justice.

I think I might do Bond next. We'll see what number on my queue GameFly decides to send me...
Old 11-24-2008, 02:21 AM   #808 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
I felt like I was near the end but it's hard to tell as the game is so repetitive.
i kept feeling like i was near the end for a long time, if i were u i would prob just go ahead and youtube that thing
Old 11-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #809 (permalink)

playing Gears of War one on hardcore co-op. Figured I should get through it before heading for GOW2. At first I didn't like it because I am used to Halo style (I cannot jump or run, and it really angers me) but it has grown on me.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:26 AM   #810 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
playing Gears of War one on hardcore co-op. Figured I should get through it before heading for GOW2. At first I didn't like it because I am used to Halo style (I cannot jump or run, and it really angers me) but it has grown on me.
^^^ I thought she was going to give up and be mad at me for making her play >_>