Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #821 (permalink)

Fable II. I'm playing through the first time being really good, then I'm going to go through a second time being bad.

One thing I've noticed about being good, is that villagers are really annoying. As soon as you enter the town they all flock around you making it hard to move around and do things. Get out of my freakin way! I have bar games to play!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #822 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Been playing a lot of Gears 1, trying to bide my time til I can pick up Gears 2 by playing through the Hardcore campaign in co-op. I was always hesitant to get into those games because of what I'd heard about them, but I've been really surprised by how much I like the first one.
I'm doing the same thing, let me know if you need me to sub in for your friend
Old 11-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #823 (permalink)

I got Gears 2 today. Played through a little of the campaign and a tiny bit of Horde mode. The campaign is pretty good so far, though I kind of miss the cramped confined spaces of the first game. We'll see, though.

Madeye: I'm still trying to finish Gears 1 on Hardcore. We should play sometime.

Sadly, I won't make it to the Horde meetup tonight.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #824 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Madeye: I'm still trying to finish Gears 1 on Hardcore. We should play sometime.
Yeah man I will be gaming a lot this weekend, if you catch me on send me a message and we can pick a good time for some co-op action.

I have gotten as far as the shitty vehicle part.... so far.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:29 AM   #825 (permalink)

Finished Gears of War 2 on hardcore.

Moving on to eventually finish Fable2. Hit me up if you want to play Horde on GOW2 sometime.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:29 AM   #826 (permalink)

I pulled a fucking Star Destroyer outta the sky last night - it took a few goes but it was worth the struggle. Won't be long till I start wearing a diaper while I play Dead Space.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:45 AM   #827 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
I pulled a fucking Star Destroyer outta the sky last night - it took a few goes but it was worth the struggle.
RRAAAWWWR! APPRENTICE SMASH!

That actually made the Top 15 Star Wars Moments of all time in a list by Entertainment Weekly.

Link: Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back | 25 Best (and Worst!) 'Star Wars' Moments | Photos | EW.com
Old 11-27-2008, 04:38 AM   #828 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCamel View Post
Playing Animal Crossing:City Folk....if anybody else has it, and wants to trade some fruit or something, let me know
Yay! Okay, not so much for me, but maybe send me a PM and we can figure something out

As for me, I'm so, completely and entirely, not sold on Gears 2 multiplayer.

I hate NO player matches, I hate the extra refinement and I hate the questionable lag at any given point in the match. It's like they went, refined it and then refined it EVEN MORE to the point of it being some sort of fancy-pants crazy race.

I miss the simple, mind-numbing fun of Gears, hell I'd probably love this iteration if we could just have PLAYER MATCHES >.<

ANYWAY.

I'm real loving LBP, I know I won't create any useful levels, but just playing around is fun.

And Metal Gear Solid: 4 is interesting so far. For $25 I couldn't go wrong, and then Gran Turismo: Prologue is a better pack-in game than I expected.

Oh, did I mention Wipeout HD?

PS3 > 360 in some ways now

If anyone is on later evening in pac for Gears, hit me up - I'd like to add a few more people to my list that aren't gigantic douches.

Unless you're a KATG douche, then it's okay.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #829 (permalink)

Standardman: As you formed the same opinion as me with the first Gears Of War (overrated and washed out), have you played the second one and is it any better than the first?
Old 11-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #830 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
As for me, I'm so, completely and entirely, not sold on Gears 2 multiplayer.

If anyone is on later evening in pac for Gears, hit me up - I'd like to add a few more people to my list that aren't gigantic douches.
I feel like I'm beginning to agree with your Gears 2 sentiment... I've almost entirely been playing horde, and it was good at first, but over the last week or more the matches have been garbage! My girlfriend and I were playing lastnight and we had people dying en mass at wave 2 (if you ever see the player nikkileann destroy their entire gaming experience!!)

Other than that, if you see me (unrealrob3) or my gf (Nikkie1984) online, lets play some good horde.