Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #981 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Is Ninja Gaiden 2 any good? I've been searching for games and, as God Of War 1 & 2 are two of my absolute favourite games, Ninja Gaiden looks pretty similiar.

God Of War 2



Ninja Gaiden 2



I like these sort of 3rd person hack 'n slash games. Devil May Cry 3 kicked my ass though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:54 AM   #982 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,358
I liked Devil May Cry 4 alot more than 3, and it's out on 360. Probably cheap-ish now, it's been out since February. I'd say it's better than Ninja Gaiden 2, but Ninja Gaiden 2 is still fucking awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:55 AM   #983 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Is Ninja Gaiden 2 any good? I've been searching for games and, as God Of War 1 & 2 are two of my absolute favourite games, Ninja Gaiden looks pretty similiar.

I like these sort of 3rd person hack 'n slash games. Devil May Cry 3 kicked my ass though.
You may dig Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's a hack 'n slash, with the standard character upgrades and customizations. The gameplay seems good, but the really impressive thing about this one is that the sound and environments are gorgeous, especially if you're into Star Wars.

Hack 'n slash games aren't really my type, so you may want a second opinion.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:04 AM   #984 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
You may dig Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's a hack 'n slash, with the standard character upgrades and customizations. The gameplay seems good, but the really impressive thing about this one is that the sound and environments are gorgeous, especially if you're into Star Wars.

Hack 'n slash games aren't really my type, so you may want a second opinion.
I checked that game out earlier tonight but i'm really not a Star Wars fan... haven't even sat through a whole movie.

And i like ridiculous amounts of blood.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #985 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
And i like ridiculous amounts of blood.
Of course you would... silly me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 AM   #986 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,358
No no no no no. Force Unleashed doesn't even come close to being able to cut people's limbs off with bladed nunchucks. And a giant sythe. And a kusarigama.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #987 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Head1ess Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 287
Did anybody else here play BloodRayne when it came out? The first one was so much fun. A hot acrobat vampire slicing limbs and head off of supernatural Nazis?

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #988 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
Did anybody else here play BloodRayne when it came out? The first one was so much fun. A hot acrobat vampire slicing limbs and head off of supernatural Nazis?

Yes, i really liked that game. The first one that got my hook which was similiar was Soul Reaver... i played that for hours straight.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #989 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jeffdrafttech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wichita KS
Posts: 2,237
Ms Pac Man for iPod touch. Awesome.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #990 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
andsoitgoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,123
Serial - Dead Space FTW.

"Strategic Dismemberment"

'nuff said.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger