Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree365Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
Teeth

Holy Balls. If you enjoy having sex with women or you've ever owned a vagina, proceed with caution.

But in all of it's gory horror, a great indie horror flick. Just keep appendages you'd like to hang on to close by.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
JackieO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 401



<3 <3
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TeddyPicker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: London UK (with Big Ben!),
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post



<3 <3

Ahhh, seconded. I love this film so much!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Hey, where'd the old thread go?

Planet Terror
Good lord, that was fun! Delivered on the Grindhouse idea in the same way that Death Proof didn't.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
LabMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ithaca
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Hey, where'd the old thread go?
Deleted for space
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
jeffdrafttech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wichita KS
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Hey, where'd the old thread go?

Planet Terror
Good lord, that was fun! Delivered on the Grindhouse idea in the same way that Death Proof didn't.
They added scenes to Death proof on the DVD. It was still Death Proof (like it or hate it) but the double feature experience in the theatre was completely lost on the DVD package. You've never seen Grindhouse if you didn't see it in a theatre.

I keep hoping that they will release a theatrical version of the double feature including the ads and trailers, but I'm sure that will hit shelves right after the one-film cut of Kill Bill: the week after never. Tarintino DVDs have gone downhill more than his flicks.

Last edited by jeffdrafttech; 01-01-2009 at 09:04 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rehtaFrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SINGAPORE~~
Posts: 502
Step brothers. I had to stop the show thrice because it was getting uncomfortable retarded. It took me 2 days to finish watching it.

Also caught the 1951 version of the day the earth stood still. It made more sense if I was watching it then instead of 2008.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
standardman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 3,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabMonkey View Post
Deleted for space
BUGGER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
They added scenes to Death proof on the DVD. It was still Death Proof (like it or hate it) but the double feature experience in the theatre was completely lost on the DVD package. You've never seen Grindhouse if you didn't see it in a theatre.

I keep hoping that they will release a theatrical version of the double feature including the ads and trailers, but I'm sure that will hit shelves right after the one-film cut of Kill Bill: the week after never. Tarintino DVDs have gone downhill more than his flicks.
Miramax screwed us on the double feature thing and split them up. I saw the long cut. Terrible movie.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Senior Member
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dr.chode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehtaFrey View Post
Step brothers. I had to stop the show thrice because it was getting uncomfortable retarded. It took me 2 days to finish watching it.

Also caught the 1951 version of the day the earth stood still. It made more sense if I was watching it then instead of 2008.
haha my ignorant teacher actually let us watch that in class 2 weeks ago
I enjoyed it though
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Astigos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieO View Post



<3 <3
My #1 comedy of all time. ^5!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger