Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Are you sick of the DRAMA?
Yes...Take it to PM...It brings me down 67 50.38%
No...I love my daily Soap Opera 66 49.62%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #111 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Uncast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
One must have felt better. Come on Bebe, who hit your G-spot better?
You urge to know that answer is kinda disturbing (trying to figure out which dick you wanna suck first?) and completely none of your fucking business.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #112 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
golgi body's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post
You urge to know that answer is kinda disturbing (trying to figure out which dick you wanna suck first?) and completely none of your fucking business.
You're always so 'touchy feely' with your posts. I'd be more concerned about your sexual orientation than mine...if you know what I mean you big burly man you. And yes, I would love to know which cock felt better. I mean christ I've already stared at Rye's for hours on end. Too bad Mikey wouldn't post his. I wonder what his little navajo spic cock looks like (just using Rye's words).



PS - I would probably suck Rye's cock because he has access to good drugs. All Mikey could offer afterwards was GTA IV or some other video game. Perhaps if it was Gears of War I might reconsider.

Last edited by golgi body; 05-04-2008 at 02:50 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #113 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Grapist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,260
I'm thinking her friend that she keeps under her pillow probably takes the checkered flag...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #114 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
golgi body's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I'm thinking her friend that she keeps under her pillow probably takes the checkered flag...
First off, that sounds like she is keeping a slave of some sort which, according to the last Law and Order SVU I watched, is illegal. Second, unless he makes posts on the forum, I don't care. Otherwise, post some pictures Mr. Slave!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:44 PM   #115 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
I make girls cry.......Im sure mikey is all lovey dovey and gentle. I can just imagine the awkward newbie sex they have...good fer them though you gotta start somewhere.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #116 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
obviously I was not in LA, for those of you who have fergoten I cannot leave the country. I wish I was thogh cause I luve makin peeps all awkward callin them out on their own shite. Ahhh Mikey one day bud we will be able to meet and I can scool you on backin shite talk. See me, I think your a lil bitch and will say it to your face not hide and make a chick stick up fer me. And when you open your mouth I wont care what comes out cause short of you gettin on your knees and wimperin like the bitch you are Ill take my elbow and forcefully place it across your face.
__________________
FUCK SNUGGLING....Ill buy you a teddy bear

"Aww....how sweet. Rye and his penis"-MyOhMy

"It's large, I just want to pet it." -ElleJ
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #117 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
stjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye View Post
obviously I was not in LA, for those of you who have fergoten I cannot leave the country. I wish I was thogh cause I luve makin peeps all awkward callin them out on their own shite. Ahhh Mikey one day bud we will be able to meet and I can scool you on backin shite talk. See me, I think your a lil bitch and will say it to your face not hide and make a chick stick up fer me. And when you open your mouth I wont care what comes out cause short of you gettin on your knees and wimperin like the bitch you are Ill take my elbow and forcefully place it across your face.
Sounds a bit dramatic.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
The question is: Whose cock felt better inside you, Rye's or Mikey's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
One must have felt better. Come on Bebe, who hit your G-spot better?
BOOOOOOORING !


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I'm thinking her friend that she keeps under her pillow probably takes the checkered flag...
True
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:24 AM   #119 (permalink)
Member
 
molarman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
.... you are all acting like you are still in highschool. Most of you are in your late 20's/30s. Grow the fuck up. Stop acting 15 and just deal with everything like normal adults would.
I couldn't agree more. To make it worse, it's not just the members who perpetuate of initiate this type of immature hate. Think about it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:53 AM   #120 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
picard102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by molarman View Post
I couldn't agree more. To make it worse, it's not just the members who perpetuate of initiate this type of immature hate. Think about it.
Ya, those fucking non-members!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger