Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Are you sick of the DRAMA?
Yes...Take it to PM...It brings me down 67 50.38%
No...I love my daily Soap Opera 66 49.62%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
aptmunich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbybear View Post
I thought it was the Jerkbank
Actually I'm pretty sure it's your weird / animated / fail picture posts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
memecherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
i'm sick of all the BORING on the forums..
Now Hadar.... All the threads can't be about you!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
i'm sick of all the BORING on the forums..

but i suppose that's a different story.
If you think it's boring, stop being a whiney ass and make it more interesting slash to your liking
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sapgreenpeppers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia is an angry town.
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
i'm sick of all the BORING on the forums..

but i suppose that's a different story.
I love you a lot, but you really burn going down.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Deadlysherpa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 187
Nah i think it's funny.

And it's not like you can do anything about it. People get butthurt all the time because they've got(are) sensitive assholes and while they can dish it out they can't take it.

So they bitch at each other in the forums. laugh or ignore it, if you make any effort to stop it, you're part of it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Diana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 650
Yes the forums have become very boring and the drama has brought a little excitement, but frankly, it has gone too far. All the bullshit that is happening between Rye and Mikey, the stupid 'oh my life is over because SNA is gone, and how every few weeks someone new gets majorly poicked on is the most immature thing I have ever seen. You are all acting like you are still in highschool. Most of you are in your late 20's/30s. Grow the fuck up. Stop acting 15 and just deal with everything like normal adults would.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Doogler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Beltsville, MD
Posts: 52
But alot of people come to these forums and act like retards because they are tired of being retarded to people they actually know in real life.

Did ya ever think about that? Huh? HUH!?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
golgi body's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
i'm sick of all the BORING on the forums..

but i suppose that's a different story.
hear, hear!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
golgi body's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
Yes the forums have become very boring and the drama has brought a little excitement, but frankly, it has gone too far. All the bullshit that is happening between Rye and Mikey, the stupid 'oh my life is over because SNA is gone, and how every few weeks someone new gets majorly poicked on is the most immature thing I have ever seen. You are all acting like you are still in highschool. Most of you are in your late 20's/30s. Grow the fuck up. Stop acting 15 and just deal with everything like normal adults would.

go suck a cock
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Newsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 780
Thumbs down

I honestly don't know what drama you're referring to. I think these forums are just fine the way they are. If anything, they could do with a bit more honesty. I don't see why we have to be all nicey nicey to everyone because we're a "community".

In your life, do you let every single thing that gets on your nerves get by? No. You confront things. It could easily be said, "If you don't like the drama, dont read it". Do like Mikey is doing, and block people. Skip all the responses from people you don't like. There are TONS of you, that no matter what you say in whatever thread, I'm going to ignore, because I don't like you and don't really care what you have to say. And then I go about my day.

I bet that w/out all of this supposed "drama", the forums would be that much more boring. The Inane Chatter virus would spread to every single thread, instead of being quarantined by the help of Team Hater and such, and all of the threads would die because Grapist had to insert all of his ugly in it, and it would go off track. Was that necessary? No. It was DRAMA. And how many people lol'd at Grapist being ugly? Srsly... have you seen his pictures?
__________________
my site
Don't do bad stuff.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger