Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Are you sick of the DRAMA?
Yes...Take it to PM...It brings me down 67 50.38%
No...I love my daily Soap Opera 66 49.62%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 06:38 AM   #81 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
oh. well in that case, you're awesome and i approve of you!

but then i have to not like you again because you like Mikey. sigh... will this cycle never end?
nope.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #82 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dEadERest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: new 6'1" 206 lbs
Posts: 5,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
sigh... will this cycle never end?
someday, when you're . .
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #83 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
stjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kelowna, BC
Posts: 1,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
why you startin shit?
I'm sorry, Newsy. I apologize.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #84 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TheInfamousBiGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 687
Just let this thread die already everyone is off topic
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
i_like_cheese_2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
Just let this thread die already everyone is off topic
I honestly don't know if this was sarcastic or not, but I don't think you have the mental capacity to think of doing that, so I'm going to approach it as if you were being serious:

Hey dipshit, the thread had already been dead for 5 1/2 hours and was off the first page until YOU bumped it!


And, preempting the inevitable "You bumped it too, dickwad!" post, I like the thread, and hope it lives on, because I totes made some good points.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #86 (permalink)
Senior Member
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer
 
dEadERest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: new 6'1" 206 lbs
Posts: 5,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post
I like the thread, and hope it lives on, because I totes made some good points.
hai cheese, itz dEad!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #87 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Uncast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
hai cheese, itz dEad!!
There's no way of knowing. We're as free as the wind and hopefully learning.
More than this - there is nothing
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #88 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
TheInfamousBiGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_cheese_2001 View Post
I honestly don't know if this was sarcastic or not, but I don't think you have the mental capacity to think of doing that, so I'm going to approach it as if you were being serious:

Hey dipshit, the thread had already been dead for 5 1/2 hours and was off the first page until YOU bumped it!


And, preempting the inevitable "You bumped it too, dickwad!" post, I like the thread, and hope it lives on, because I totes made some good points.
Sarcasm is my middle name . You already analyzed my mental abilities after just 295 post and 2 months that I have been in the forums?. You are very good sir it would have taken a psychologist a whole year before he is able to make the decision of my mental abilities. You made some good points big f'ing woof. Is this the first time you "made some good points" on a thread?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #89 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
i_like_cheese_2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
Sarcasm is my middle name . You already analyzed my mental abilities after just 295 post and 2 months that I have been in the forums?.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
You made some good points big f'ing woof. Is this the first time you "made some good points" on a thread?
Yes.

Now in case you didn't notice, this thread had been dead for a whole day, and surely would've died had it not been for your revival of it. And for that, I graciously thank you.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #90 (permalink)
Rye
Senior Member
 
Rye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PUNKROCK WARLORD
Posts: 1,402
I cant wait to meet MIKEY.. /jumps up and down with excitement
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger