Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Talk Shite (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11303)

craig0r 09-18-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -John- (Post 455110)
it does, what class did you play? if say you were a hunter the game doesnt really become enjoyable untill you get a pet @ level 10. for priests it never picks up lol they suck to level i find, but can be fun to play in BG/Instances. with most classes i enjoy level 20 and onward, but find 50-60 a boring stuggle for some reason. i feel there aint enough quests to get through it quickly specially for the horde. once you ding 70 its almost like a whole new game!

Let me translate:

NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNE RDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNE RDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNE RDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNE RDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNE RDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD NERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERDNERD

Blitzgal 09-18-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig0r (Post 455099)
I concur. I'm also a geek, but WoW is not worth it.

Oh, I play. I'm just not going to discuss the game here where the only response will be NERDNERDNERD.

-John- 09-18-2008 03:34 PM

lol,
i wouldnt say im really a nerd i just enjoy this game

craig0r 09-18-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -John- (Post 455118)
lol,
i wouldnt say im really a nerd i just enjoy this game

Some might say that's a contradiction of terms.

That's like someone who says "I'm not a nerd, but I play Dungeons and Dragons on the weekends."

-John- 09-18-2008 03:37 PM

lol, ok just depends on your definision of nerd

craig0r 09-18-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -John- (Post 455120)
lol, ok just depends on your definision of nerd

What's yours?

-John- 09-18-2008 03:44 PM

i dono, i just see nerds as people who are really into tech and sience and shit like that, i would say im more of a gamergeek

craig0r 09-18-2008 03:45 PM

fair enough. is it ok if i still call you a nerd?

Blitzgal 09-18-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests that are age inappropriate rather than engaging in more social or popular activities. Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers, or will tend to associate with like-minded people.

I don't know, are video games age-inappropriate these days? Even Keith plays them. But then again, Keith also knows exactly what obscure geek references to pepper throughout his nerd rants to make them reasonably accurate...

-John- 09-18-2008 03:47 PM

lol yeah ok