Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Talk Shite (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11303)

-John- 09-18-2008 04:16 PM

I honestly thought there would be more people who played lol dono why

dEadERest 09-18-2008 04:36 PM

my t00ns have been on hiatus since March

i am a dork, evidenced by the fact that I suck at wow, my gear sucks and the nerds, not my guild, ridicule me

but i do enjoy the game and plan to restart in late fall

for the horde, bitches

-John- 09-18-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dEadERest (Post 455143)
my t00ns have been on hiatus since March

i am a dork, evidenced by the fact that I suck at wow, my gear sucks and the nerds, not my guild, ridicule me

but i do enjoy the game and plan to restart in late fall

for the horde, bitches

coming back for wrath? my hordie is a really new char so his gear sucks ass also. hard to get groups to anywhere. cant wait for the expansion!

hellbent 09-18-2008 05:34 PM

im so bored, but not bored enough to go back to wow

Laktose 09-18-2008 06:46 PM

I play. Have played since early 2005 on and off. I think this qualifies me as being somewhat nerdish. so be it. To be honest I'm what you'd term 'very casual'. I am in a great guild, but I rarely group, even more rarely do instances, and never raid.

I just like to zone out whacking stuff in the evenings with a few drinks when there's nothing on telly that I want to watch with the misses. I have got a couple of level 70's that way.

strangeone 09-18-2008 07:09 PM

I only log on every now and again. Got a guildy paying for my account so she/I can bring any of my characters to raids if need be.

mgately 09-18-2008 07:12 PM

hell yea i play wow. everyone says wow is stupid until they try it. sort of like meth

Laktose 09-18-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgately (Post 455204)
hell yea i play wow. everyone says wow is stupid until they try it. sort of like meth

As demonstrated in Keith McNally's Wow overdose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJEds65nrok

jen_v 09-18-2008 10:29 PM

Fuck NERDS!!! People who know me, know that I ain't no nerd!!! And I do play!! SHOCKER!! Started a little while ago, so far i got a lvl 34 hunter, Bloodelf on the Hellscream server. Shoot me a msg if anybody ever runs through. Toon name is Motoroman. Peace out!

jen_v 09-18-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen_v (Post 455254)
Fuck NERDS!!! People who know me, know that I ain't no nerd!!! And I do play!! SHOCKER!! Started a little while ago, so far i got a lvl 34 hunter, Bloodelf on the Hellscream server. Shoot me a msg if anybody ever runs through. Toon name is Motoroman. Peace out!

HAHAHA!!!!! By the way, This is Roman not Jen_v!!! She just left herself logged in and I took advantage!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger