Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-12-2007, 08:15 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0l3n View Post
You just on that pretty and popular people getting shit one of SG's listeners brought her a bed
Maybe he got to stain it up first... nothing is free
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #62 (permalink)

People make mistakes. I believe SG's mistake wasn't forgetting to give the tape back. Nor was it the fact she continued to use the same tape for her own stuff. Her mistake was in the poor communication, or lack or expediency in correspondence. Like in most things time is of the essence and leaving a week in between emails especially when you know the interested party is always cranking out content is inconsiderate. I guess being a business minded person I just don't understand the hippy mentality of, "just chill out man, I'll get to it when I think of it." I don't think she deserves a beheading, but an apology would be appreciated. Tanks.

-Peesch

<KATG> <!-- TINGS --> </KATG>

"This is news and people are buying it. Take away your voting privileges and your uterus, cause you're a f'n idiot." -- Keith Malley

"You don't need to be a nerd, to be good a what you do." -- Valeria G.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
I mean, it's got to be hard to find time to convert video when you're busy flashing ta-tas to your listeners...
Don't know buddy, could be hot in a geeky kinda way....
Old 09-12-2007, 09:13 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger678 View Post
So we hate her now, because she isn't dropping whatever she is doing in order to hook up KATG. seems a little thin. Why not wait a week or two and then start hating. She might ACTUALLY be busy. Ya'll some vengeful mothers around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny21 View Post
exactly, just like they all made fun of and hated brolo until Keith said it was ok to like him...now they all love the brolo...fukin sheep...think for yourself
I loved how shocked Keith sounded that some people didnt instantly agree with him.

And if Keith and Chemda love there show so much, then maybe it would've been a good idea to make sure they had a battery for there camera and actually knew how the other one worked before they had to use them.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:54 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern_o View Post
And if Keith and Chemda love there show so much, then maybe it would've been a good idea to make sure they had a battery for there camera and actually knew how the other one worked before they had to use them.
Also, they should never have even gone to Atlanta! None of this would have ever happened if they didn't even go.

I love hindsight.

They asked her as a friend to do a favour. Shit went down. Now time for finger-pointing.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #66 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Someone writes a song about you and you can't even do them the small favor of sending a tape? And then on top of it, calling Brolo, who is nice to everyone, a jerk?!

Doesn't she trust Brolo or KATG enough to send them the original and then expect them to make a copy or send it back? Oh right, I forgot, her best myspace friends are Dawn and Drew, so I guess she's used to getting expectedly ass-fucked.

And WHAT the hell is with KATG fans supporting her?! Just because you saw her titties doesn't mean your loyalty to her is unshakable.
Just so you know - EVERYONE has seen her titties - she has no loyalty to you.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Podcasts are fucking pathetic. This whole thing is a sinking ship, and when it's gone KATG is gonna be the only talk radio survivor that's worth a damn. Just KATG, and maybe some tech shows. Prove me wrong, Podosphere, but putting the means of production in the hands of the most annoying-to-listen-to demographic on the planet was never a great plan to begin with.
www.keithmcnally.com = LOL @ you!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerchick View Post
And WHAT the hell is with KATG fans supporting her?! Just because you saw her titties doesn't mean your loyalty to her is unshakable.
Just so you know - EVERYONE has seen her titties - she has no loyalty to you.
Just because we listen to KATG, that doesn't mean we have to support them either.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:45 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern_o View Post
Just because we listen to KATG, that doesn't mean we have to support them either.
Good point. We're all human and we all make mistakes. Anyone that seriously disagrees is kidding themselves. Some of us admit to our mistakes quicker than others but I don't think the point here is to place blame. Let's just fix the fucking situation already. We've argued for 8 pages and the situation is no closer to being fixed now than it was 8 pages ago.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfcyank19 View Post
Good point. We're all human and we all make mistakes. Anyone that seriously disagrees is kidding themselves. Some of us admit to our mistakes quicker than others but I don't think the point here is to place blame. Let's just fix the fucking situation already. We've argued for 8 pages and the situation is no closer to being fixed now than it was 8 pages ago.
I love how people refer to pages of threads versus numbers of posts. I have my options set that I get to view 40 posts per page... So it's only page 2 to me! Doesn't seem that big when it's only 2 pages.