Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #81 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Because you have 3000 posts your not supposed to think for yourself? Interesting logic.
I keep telling myself I shouldn't get involved with the forums because I just end up annoyed, but I can't help myself. Spaceboy, you're a fucking moron.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #82 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada
Posts: 135
I'm really disappointed that everyone is suddenly turning on soccergirl - did none of you realise that she was a self-absorbed airhead from the start? Or was she just given a free pass in the hope that she might drop her top one more time?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #83 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Annie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arctic Tundra
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfcyank19 View Post
What, do we need to PAY soccergirl to get her ass in gear?
There's no "we" in Keith and the Girl. I believe that was stated in the "Max is a douche" show.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #84 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Yuma, AZ
Posts: 105
I was on Max's side for that one too. So maybe it's just me that's an asshole.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:22 AM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Seems to me you're in a constant state of being annoyed.
THAT IS TRUE. WHY CAN'T I FIND PEACE!?

I get along fine with a lot of the mega posters around here, but that doesn't change the fact that if anybody posts thousands of times on any message board, something went wrong. I know it, you know it. Don't shoot the messenger, baby.

AND WHY I CALLED YOU A MORON IS BECAUSE YOU REPLIED IN A WAY THAT DIDN'T RELATE AT ALL TO ANYTHING ANYONE YOU QUOTED SAID! Some dopey megaposter made a weird jab at Jeremy for no apparent reason, referring to him in what I would consider a dismissive manner. I like that fella, even if he has thousands of posts, so I pointed it out, and you made some smart alecky remark which had an unrelated premise! THINK BEFORE YOU POST 4000 TIMES! ARGHGHG!

And Juline, seriously, how can you talk about "lovestruck fans" when you've spent most of your adult life on this fucking message board? That's like the pot calling the kettle black and the kettle saying, "Fuck you, pot, you fucking retard. Think about this for two seconds."

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? WHY CAN'T I LET GO OF THE SHIFT KEY!? I think I edited this 10 times. I'm turning into one of you. God dammit, I really do need to get laid. I won't deny it.

Last edited by McNally; 09-13-2007 at 04:57 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:07 AM   #86 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,314
As a fun post-script, I got names mixed up for a second and thought I might have called the cool music making guy a moron. "Dammit," I thought. "I didn't mean to do that." But that's panicboy. Spaceboy is just some random jerkoff. Whew. Saved!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:27 AM   #87 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
P0ppy0ne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia. born and bred Kiwi
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerchick View Post
Someone writes a song about you and you can't even do them the small favor of sending a tape? And then on top of it, calling Brolo, who is nice to everyone, a jerk?!

Doesn't she trust Brolo or KATG enough to send them the original and then expect them to make a copy or send it back? Oh right, I forgot, her best myspace friends are Dawn and Drew, so I guess she's used to getting expectedly ass-fucked.

And WHAT the hell is with KATG fans supporting her?! Just because you saw her titties doesn't mean your loyalty to her is unshakable.
Just so you know - EVERYONE has seen her titties - she has no loyalty to you.

You said everything that i have been thinking since Keith started this new thread, I havent been around the Forums very long but flashing your boobs is not a reason to be even semi sucessful.

It seems like sign a PodShow contract and become mean and selfish
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:46 AM   #88 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicBoy View Post
There's always an amount of digital "jitter" when making a copy, but for 1st to 2nd gen, it's negligible.
That's the second bullshit thing I have read about video in this thread. Making a copy of digital video makes a perfect copy, presuming the tapes don't have faults in them and you don't reencode it. Digital video is all 1's and 0's, and the copy should be an exact recreation of the original.

Taking the video off the tape takes the same amount of time as the footage that is on it, ie real time. Once it is on your computer, that is it, you can send away the tape, you don't need it anymore. If you want to convert it to DivX or XVid or whatever, you encode from the video that is on your harddrive, not the tape.

So there is no reason why Soccergirl is keeping the tape. I mean, if she is truly out of hard drive space she must be BROKE. Hard drives are SO cheap now it is ridicules. That is just bad management of resources.

The real issue here is how seriously Soccergirl vs. KATG takes this shit. For Soccergirl, obviously it is just a hobby or else none of this would have went down. For KATG, it is a full time job. Herein lies the difference. What KATG need to realise that if they are going to be professional themselves, they will have to work with professional people, and can't rely on just random people recording their shit. Sure it sucks, but this is the difference between a commercial venture and a whatever I'm just having fun chill the fuck out podcast.

Lloyd

Last edited by Hugh; 09-13-2007 at 09:09 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:01 AM   #89 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
DWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,046
Or maybe you guys just read too much into it? She probably just didn't care enough to bother, not to sabotage but simply out of indifference. That still supports Keith's point though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:41 AM   #90 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Juline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Almost in Canada, PST
Posts: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
And Juline, seriously, how can you talk about "lovestruck fans" when you've spent most of your adult life on this fucking message board?
Boy, I thought my math was bad. And truthfully, I'm more a fan of the people that hang out here than the actual show. So you're wrong on both counts.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger